Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
- Learning to design governance and compute solutions.
- Designing a compute solution and an application architecture.
- Storage, non-relational and relational.
- Designing data integration, authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Network, backup, and disaster recovery solutions.
- Designing monitoring and migration solutions.
- Professionals with knowledge of IT operations, from networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, to data platforms and governance.
- Individuals with experience in designing/architecting solutions.
- Those interested in completing the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert credential.
- Must have prior experience in deploying/administering Microsoft Azure resources.
- In-depth conceptual knowledge of Azure Active Directory, VMs, containers, serverless solutions, and virtual networking to include load balancers.
- A detailed understanding of Microsoft Azure Storage technologies (unstructured/databases) and general application design concepts, including messaging and high availability.
- Microsoft-recommended Preparation Training: AZ-104T00 Microsoft Azure Administrator.
About the Certification Exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Verifies your or your employees' abilities for designing the identity, governance, monitoring, data storage, business continuity, and infrastructure solutions.
- Available in: English.
- Questions: 40-60.
- Passing score: 700 out of 1,000.
- Duration: 120 minutes.
- Price: $165 (Country-specific).
Online Live Interactive Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Designing a governance solution.
- Designing a compute solution.
- Designing a non-relational and relational storage solution.
- Designing a data integration solution.
- Designing an app architecture solution.
- Designing authentication/authorization solutions.
- Designing a logging/monitoring solution.
- Designing a network infrastructure solution.
- Designing a business continuity solution.
- Designing a migration solution.
Senior Azure Engineer
Azure Solution Architect
Yes. The Solution Architect.
A Solution Architect evaluates organizational needs and utilizes technology for supporting those requirements by leveraging software, hardware, and infrastructure. Microsoft Azure Architects are involved in developing solutions, implementing projects, and setting up monitoring systems using Azure.
Until March 31, 2022, when AZ-303 and AZ-304 exams retire, you may choose any of the below combinations:
- Achieve the Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate certification and clear the AZ-305 exam.
- Pass both AZ-303 and AZ-304 exams.
- Clear AZ-303 and AZ-305 exams.
The AZ-305 will be the only exam needed for finalizing this accreditation post-March.
A candidate's ability to design identity, governance, monitoring, data storage, and infrastructure solutions carries the highest weightage (85-90%). The skills for designing business continuity solutions are measured by 10-15% of the certification exam.
All non-students may register/schedule their exams through the Pearson VUE link on Microsoft's official website. Students/instructors can follow the same process via Certiport.
Vinsys remains a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, an authorized Microsoft learning partner with Microsoft certified trainers (MCTs) and seasoned industry experts sharing the official curriculum. Our instructor-led Azure online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of attendance from Microsoft.
Please refer to our updated Microsoft Azure Courses calendar here.