Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
Azure Fundamentals Training Course Overview
Vinsys Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training course helps you and your employees gain basic knowledge of all core Azure concepts, services, solutions and management tools, general and network security, Azure governance, privacy, compliance, cost management, and service level agreements.
Azure AZ-900T00 training course also prepares you for the AZ-900 exam, necessary to secure the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
- IT professionals starting their journeys with Microsoft Azure.
- Individuals are willing to learn about Azure offerings and acquire hands-on experience.
- Those interested in earning the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
- Reasonable technical knowledge is recommended.
- Entry-level end-to-end exploration of Microsoft Azure's capabilities.
- Learning core Azure services such as Azure database, compute, storage, and Azure Networking.
- AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring, management, serverless computing, and IoT fundamentals.
- Protecting and securing networks with Azure.
- Understanding Azure identity services.
- Building cloud governance strategies, privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Microsoft Azure.
- Planning and managing Azure costs and choosing appropriate services through SLAs/service lifecycles.
About the Certification Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Test your and your team member’s knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support.
- It can be utilized for preparing various other Microsoft Azure role-based and specialty certifications.
- 40-60 questions.
- Passing score: 700.
- Duration: 60-85 minutes.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Introducing and discussing Azure fundamental concepts.
- Describing core Azure architectural components.
- Exploring Azure database and analytics services.
- Azure compute, storage, and networking services.
- Choosing the best AI service for your needs.
- Tools for building better solutions.
- Monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation.
- Tools for managing and configuring the Microsoft Azure environment.
- Best Azure serverless technology for specific business scenarios.
- Azure IoT service.
- Protecting against security threats on Azure.
- Securing network connectivity.
- Securing access to applications using Azure identity services.
- Building a cloud governance strategy.
- Examining privacy, compliance, and data protection standards.
- Planning and managing Azure costs.
- Choosing suitable Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycles.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, with Microsoft certified trainers (MCTs) and seasoned industry experts taking you through the official curriculum. Our instructor-led online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
We provide 2 Days (16 Hours) Instructor-led Online Training.
Please check our updated Azure training Schedule here.
No, AZ-900 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is the only exam that must be passed for achieving the certification.