Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
- IT professionals starting their journeys with Microsoft Azure.
- Individuals willing to learn about Azure offerings and acquire hands-on experience.
- Those interested in earning the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
- Reasonable technical knowledge is recommended.
- Entry-level end-to-end exploration of Microsoft Azure's capabilities.
- Learning core Azure services such as Azure database, compute, storage, and Azure Networking.
- AI machine learning, Azure DevOps, monitoring, management, server less computing, and IoT fundamentals.
- Protecting and securing networks with Azure.
- Understanding Azure identity services.
- Building cloud governance strategies, privacy, compliance, and data protection standards on Microsoft Azure.
- Planning and managing Azure costs and choosing appropriate services through SLAs/service lifecycles.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Introducing and discussing Azure fundamental concepts.
- Describing core Azure architectural components.
- Exploring Azure database and analytics services.
- Azure compute, storage, and networking services.
- Choosing the best AI service for your needs.
- Tools for building better solutions.
- Monitoring service for visibility, insight, and outage mitigation.
- Tools for managing and configuring the Microsoft Azure environment.
- Best Azure serverless technology for specific business scenarios.
- Azure IoT service.
- Protecting against security threats on Azure.
- Securing network connectivity.
- Securing access to applications using Azure identity services.
- Building a cloud governance strategy.
- Examining privacy, compliance, and data protection standards.
- Planning and managing Azure costs.
- Choosing suitable Azure services by examining SLAs and service lifecycles.
Vinsys is a globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider, with Microsoft certified trainers (MCTs) and seasoned industry experts taking you through the official curriculum.
Our instructor-led online training, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
What is the approximate duration of the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training in San Jose from Vinsys?
2 Days (16 Hours)
What are the Fees for enrolling in AZ-900T00: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training in san jose from Vinsys?
Please check our updated Azure training Schedule here.
Is there a second exam other than the AZ-900 for completing the Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification?
No, AZ-900 is the only exam that must be passed for achieving the certification.
All non-students can register and schedule their exams through the Pearson VUE link on Microsoft's official portal.