Course includes 40 hours of Virtual or Instructor-led Training
Real-life industry projects using Hadoop Training on Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, and Apache Spark
Getting hands-on practice on CloudLab through Big Hadoop Data Training camp
Big Data Hadoop Certification is globally accepted
- Explore the core fundamental concepts of big data
- Nurturing in-depth knowledge and scrutinizing the big data domain
- Analyze the big data using intelligent techniques through Hadoop Training Program
- Discovering various search methods and visualization techniques
- Implementing various techniques for mining data stream
- Getting assistance from Big Data Hadoop for Map Reducing Concepts
- Creating an effective solution for problems that are conceptually and practically from diverse industries, such as government manufacturing, retail, education, banking/ finance, healthcare and pharmaceutical
- Utilization of advanced tools/ decision-making tools/ operation research techniques to analyze the complex problems and get ready to develop such new techniques for the future
Who Should Attend?
This is a beginner’s course in the field of Big Data. In this training, you will get a clear understanding of what Big Data is, what its composition is, how Hadoop is the best tool to work on Big Data, the various components of the Hadoop ecosystem like MapReduce, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and other tools and technologies..
- IT, mainframe, data professionals
- Project managers, software architects
- Programming Developers
- Experienced working professionals
- Project managers
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Business Intelligence, Data warehousing and Analytics Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates eager to learn the latest Big Data technology can take this Big Data Hadoop Certification online training
Candidates aspiring to learn Big Data need to have prior knowledge of SQL and Core Java.
Towards the end of the training, Once you have successfully submitted your Big Data & Hadoop certification project, it will be reviewed by our expert panel. After a successful evaluation, you will be awarded Vinsys Big Data and Hadoop certificate.
Big Data is one of the most promising fields and is a great way to accelerate your career considering the technology today. Getting structured training gives you a definite pathway to enhance your career graph with added skills and technology that is in-demand across various domains. Professional Big Data Hadoop training allows you to understand the latest curriculum and best practices.
Big Data experts are consulted and highly in-demand when working on real-world big data projects. Additionally, professionally certified Big Data professionals are of great help when dealing with real-world Big Data projects and handling day-to-day challenges when implementing them.
- To learn AWS terminology and concepts
- To navigate through the AWS Management console
- To get an overview of AWS database services including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Simple Storage Services (S3), Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- To understand AWS principles and best practices
- To utilize AWS for enabling a reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure
- To identify AWS solutions for better functioning of business architectures
- To reduce production costs and build a flexible infrastructure within AWS framework
- To get accustomed to the AWS tools such as Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Auto Scaling, AWS Trusted Advisor, and Amazon CloudWatch
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- The skills to transfer data between external systems and your cluster
- Import and export data between an external RDBMS and your cluster, including the ability to import specific subsets, change the delimiter and file format of imported data during ingest, and alter the data access pattern.
- Ingest real-time and near-real time (NRT) streaming data into HDFS, including the ability to distribute to multiple data sources and convert data on ingest from one format to another
- Load data into and out of HDFS using the Hadoop File System (FS) commands
- Convert a set of data values in a given format stored in HDFS into new data values and/or a new data format and write them into HDFS or Hive/HCatalog
- Convert data from one file format to another
- Convert data from one set of values to another
- Change the data format of values in a data set
- Partition an existing data set according to one or more partition keys
- Filter, sort, join, aggregate, and/or transform one or more data sets in a given format stored in HDFS to produce a specified result. The queries will include complex data types. The implementation of external libraries, partitioned data and require the use of metadata from Hive/HCatalog.
- Write a query to aggregate multiple rows of data
- Write a query to calculate aggregate (e.g., average or sum)
- Write a query to filter data
- Write a query that produces sorted data
- Write a query that joins multiple data sets
- Read and/or create a Hive or an HCatalog table from existing data in HDFS
- The ability to create and execute various jobs and actions that move data towards greater value and use in a system
- Create and execute a linear workflow with actions that include Hadoop jobs, Hive jobs, Pig jobs, custom actions, etc
- Create and execute a branching workflow with actions that include Hadoop jobs, Hive jobs, Pig jobs, custom action, etc
- Orchestrate a workflow to execute regularly at predefined times, including workflows that have data dependencies
Mr. Ammar Elkaderi
Senior Business Analyst
Mr. Kiran Raghavan
Senior Business Analyst
Vinsys is a great platform for professional learning courses as well as certifications. Having a massive 22+ years of experience in the industry, Vinsys is equipped with world-class trainers, infrastructure, and highly learned trainers in order to provide a complete package of certification courses that establish a high success ratio in certification exams. We help a candidate throughout the process and provide post-certification assistance too which is why our training are highly rated.
Some of the key features of our training are:
- Flexible training schedules
- Real-time scenario-based learnings
- 24x7 availability
- 100% exam preparation through mock tests
- Professionally certified, industry-expert trainers
- World-class infrastructure
- In-depth understanding of concepts
- Progressive learning approach
- Practical application of theory