Robust learning experience
Complete exam guidance
Real-world scenarios with certified trainers
CertNexus’ Certified IoT Security Practitioner (CIoTSP) Certification Course Description
According to the AT&T State of IoT Survey, 90% of businesses lack the full confidence that their IoT devices are secure. IoT creates exponential vulnerabilities which IT security teams are not currently prepared to defend. CertNexus’ Certified IoT Security Practitioner (CIoTSP) certification program upskills professionals by validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities to secure network environments for IoT devices, analyze vulnerabilities and determine reasonable controls against threats, and effectively monitor IoT devices and respond to incidents.
The Internet of Things (IoT) enables data to be collected and analyzed on a massive scale, enabling well-informed decisions to be made quickly. However, the deluge of data handled by IoT systems is often acquired, processed, and presented using new technologies that are rapidly evolving and in some cases being rushed to market, creating new concerns for data privacy and cybersecurity.
Securing IoT systems can be a complicated proposition, involving hazards that many IT workers have never had to deal with. Solutions may involve resource-constrained IoT devices and technologies from many different vendors. IoT devices may be installed in vulnerable locations, and new network devices and protocols add complexity to the overall network architecture.
This CIoTSP course helps you become Certified IoT Security Practitioner by preparing for the ITS-110 exam.
This 3-day course is designed for IoT practitioners who are looking to improve their skills and knowledge of IoT security and privacy. This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CertNexus Certified Internet of Things Security Practitioner (CIoTSP) certification and who want to prepare for Exam ITS-110.
This course is aimed at:
- IoT Enthusiasts
- IoT Designers
- IoT Developers
- IoT Implementers
- IT Managers
- IT Auditors and
- Anyone who is ready to master the steps required to secure IoT Implementations
This course aims at teaching you:
- Managing IoT risks
- Securing data
- Securing cloud and web interfaces
- Securing IoT networks
- Controlling access to IoT resources
- Ensuring privacy
- Promoting physical security
- Managing software and firmware risks
To ensure your success in this course you should have a fundamental understanding of IoT ecosystems, which you can obtain by taking the following CertNexus course: Certified Internet of Things (IoT) Practitioner (Exam ITP-110)
ONLINE /OFFLINE TRAINING
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Training Material Available
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Topic A: Map the IoT Attack Surface
- Topic B: Build in Security by Design
- Topic A: Identify Threats to IoT Web and Cloud Interfaces
- Topic B: Prevent Injection Flaws
- Topic C: Prevent Session Management Flaws
- Topic D: Prevent Cross-Site Scripting Flaws
- Topic E: Prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery Flaws
- Topic F: Prevent Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Topic A: Use Cryptography Appropriately
- Topic B: Protect Data in Motion
- Topic C: Protect Data at Rest
- Topic D: Protect Data in Use
- Topic A: Identify the Need to Protect IoT Resources
- Topic B: Implement Secure Authentication
- Topic C: Implement Secure Authorization
- Topic D: Implement Security Monitoring on IoT Systems
- Topic A: Ensure the Security of IP Networks
- Topic B: Ensure the Security of Wireless Networks
- Topic C: Ensure the Security of Mobile Networks
- Topic D: Ensure the Security of IoT Edge Networks
- Topic A: Improve Data Collection to Reduce Privacy Concerns
- Topic B: Protect Sensitive Data
- Topic C: Dispose of Sensitive Data
- Topic A: Manage General Software Risks
- Topic B: Manage Risks Related to Software Installation and Configuration
- Topic C: Manage Risks Related to Software Patches and Updates
- Topic D: Manage Risks Related to IoT Device Operating Systems and Firmware
- Topic A: Protect Local Memory and Storage
- Topic B: Prevent Physical Port Access
Cyber Security Threat Analyst
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. Internet of Things trainings at Vinsys is a fun-learning and highly productive experience with so many real case studies and enthusiastic discussions.
The Certified IoT Security Practitioner certification is extremely worth your time as it evaluates your core grasp of crucial concepts and components that constitute an IoT ecosystem. With IoT professionals in-demand, this course is definitely a good start for you.
This Certified IoT Security Practitioner (CIoTSP) certificate is offered by CertNexus.
This exam will certify that the candidate has the foundational skill set of secure IoT concepts,
technologies, and tools that will enable them to become a capable IoT Security practitioner in a wide variety of IoT-related job functions.
Exam code: ITS-110
No. of questions: 100
Format: Multiple-choice/multiple response
Duration: 120 minutes (including 5 minutes for Candidate Agreement and 5 minutes for Pearson VUE tutorial)
Passing score: 60%