Immersive learning experience
Complete exam guidance
Experience and Certified Trainer
This course is designed for end users with practically no technical expertise of working on mobile devices, computers, networks, and the internet. It prepares you for the Certified CyberSAFE credential.
In this course, you will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect yourself from those risks.
You will learn to:
- Identify the need for security
- Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more
- Use the Internet securely
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the basic use of conventional end-user technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers; mobile phones; and basic Internet functions, such as web browsing and email.
About The Examination
The CyberSAFE™ assessment will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to use computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet in a way that minimizes digital risks to themselves and their organization.
Exam Code: CBS-310
Format: Multiple Choice/Multiple Response/True-False
No. of questions: 10
Duration: 15-30 minutes
Passing Score: 8 out of 10 (80%)
ONLINE /OFFLINE TRAINING
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Training Material Available
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Topic A: Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Recognize Social Engineering and Avoid Phishing and Other Attacks
- Topic A: Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Topic B: Use Passwords for Security
- Topic C: Protect Your Data
- Topic D: Identify and Mitigate Viruses, Ransomware, and Other Malware
- Topic E: Use Wireless Devices Securely
- Topic A: Browse the Web Safely
- Topic B: Use Email Securely
- Topic C: Use Social Networking Securely
- Topic D: Use Cloud Services Securely
Appendix A: Mapping Course Content to CyberSAFE 2019: Exam CBS-310
Rakesh Kumar Tikait
Cyber Security Expert
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. The CertNexus CyberSAFE training is full of insightful learnings about potential cybersecurity risks.
This course certifies your knowledge, skills, and abilities to use networks, computers, mobile devices, and the internet in a way that minimizes digital risks to your organizations.
This course is designed for individuals (end users) who do not have much technical knowledge. However, attendees must have certain know-how about the basic use of conventional end-user technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers; mobile phones; and basic Internet functions, such as web browsing and email.
The CyberSAFE certificate is offered by CertNexus.
The CertNexus CyberSAFE certificate is valid for 1 year from the time the certificate is granted.