Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts with experience of conducting over 500 Information Security and CISA/CISM Bootcamps
ISACA-approved and quality assured CISM training material and Exclusive access to Vinsys Learning Labs
Success Ratio close to 97.6% of clearing the exam in the 1st attempt
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs, classroom-training in a tech-enabled learning environment, excellent quality study material, practice tests, quality courseware, and more.
After the completion of the Program, the participants would be able to:
- Identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls
- Understand IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Understand and learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA Certification Exam by ISACA.
- Professionals, Security Consultants/Managers involved in Information Security Management
- IT Directors/Managers responsible for Information Security
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security Systems Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- Professionals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS members
- Professionals should have five or more years of experience in IS audit, control, assurance, or security.
- Waivers are available for a maximum of three years.
- The CISA Certification Training Program is conducted by experienced and certified faculties
- Students are given official course material
- Trainers experienced with foreign training delivery
- Special guidance for CISSP application to ISC2
- Sample exam papers are solved for real life experience
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Domain 1— The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2— Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3— Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4— Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Domain 5— Protection of Information Assets
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a certification issued by ISACA for the people in charge of ensuring that an organization's IT and business systems are monitored, managed and protected.
Possess a minimum of five years of direct full-time IS Audit, control, assurance and security work experience. Waiver is available for a maximum of three years.
Training duration usually is 4 days. Few customized programs could be 5 days.
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive soft copy of course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course.
All open house sessions are conducted on weekends only. For in-house sessions, it can be as per the customer requested schedule.
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course material and practice questions for exam preparation
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have more than18 to 30 yrs of overall experience.
- Certified Instructor
- Practical Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- Approved course material
- Quality Courseware
All ISACA exams are conducted by ISACA. Please check latest candidate guide.