Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts with experience of conducting over 500 Information Security and CISA/CISM Bootcamps
ISACA-approved and quality assured CISM training material and Exclusive access to Vinsys Learning Labs
Success Ratio close to 99% of clearing the exam in the 1st attempt
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs, classroom-training in a tech-enabled learning environment, excellent quality study material, practice tests, quality courseware, and more.
Target Audience for CISM Course in Delhi
• Chief Compliance/ Privacy/ Risk Officers
• Information Security Managers
• IS/ IT consultants
• Security Analysts
• Security Engineers and Specialists
• IT Directors and IT Managers
• Security Auditors and Architects
• Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
• Security Systems Engineers
Prerequisites for CISM Training Delhi
• Professionals with security experience of five years and relevant degree to gain certification.
• Professionals having an interest in information security management
CISM Course Objectives
Upon completion of the CISM Certification training course in Delhi, learners will have command over;
• Information Security Program Development and Management
• Information Risk Management and Compliance
• Information Security Incident Management
• Information Security Governance
CISM Exam and CISM Exam Prep Materials
ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) credential proves your specialty in incident management and risk management, program development and management, & information security governance. For gaining the CISM Certification, you need to take CISM training and pass the exam.
CISM Online Training
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
CISM Corporate Training
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
• Designing a Strategy and Governance Framework
• Gaining Management Support and Approval
• Implementing the Security Strategy
• Risk Identification
• Risk Analysis and Treatment
• Risk Monitoring and Reporting
• Alignment and Resource Management
• Standards, Awareness and Training
• Building Security into Processes and Practices
• Security Monitoring and Reporting
• Planning and Integration
• Readiness and Assessment
• Identification and Response
Information Security Manager
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) is one of the most sought-after credential worldwide. CISM delhi will give a new boost to your resume in the market and enhance the reliability as well as productivity in executing the tasks based on IT Security domain. CISM is a fundamental certification for individuals of information security to successfully manage, design, oversee and assess organization information security.
We have certified instructors who have hands-on practical experience working in a particular domain.
You can take the CISM online training in Delhi NCR before attempting the CISM exam. This course training, i.e., provided by Vinsys, will help you in getting in-depth knowledge about CISM modules and help you in preparing for important concepts.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner of ISACA.
With the launch of continuous testing exam administration in June 2019, ISACA has implemented the following CISM exam retake policy.
Individuals can take an exam four times in a rolling year (the initial attempt and three retakes - the 365 rolling calendar date is from the date of the first exam attempt).
Please note: Individuals retaking an exam are required to purchase a new exam registration for each exam attempt.
After taking and not passing the exam (attempt 1):
Retake 1 (attempt 2): Customers must wait 30 days from the date of the first attempt
Retake 2, (attempt 3): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the second attempt
Retake 3 (attempt 4): Customers must wait 90 days after the date of the third attempt
You can learn more about Continuous Testing by downloading the Exam Candidate Guide.