Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
DP-100T01: Designing & Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Course Overview
Vinsys' Data Science Solution on Microsoft Azure training enables you to leverage the existing knowledge of Python and machine learning for managing data ingestion and preparation, model training and deployment, and machine learning solution monitoring in Azure.
The Microsoft Azure Data Science solution course prepares you for the DP-100 exam required for securing the Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
- Data scientists with prior knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow.
- The ones willing to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Job Role: Data Scientist.
- Those who wish to earn the Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
- Fundamental understanding of creating cloud resources in Azure.
- Experience in using Python for exploring and visualizing data.
- Training/validating machine learning models through common frameworks.
- Working with containers.
About the Certification - DP-100 : Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Certification
Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate validates your data science/machine learning expertise for implementing and running machine learning workloads on Azure. The DP-100 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Learning to manage Microsoft Azure resources for machine learning.
- Running experiments and training models.
- Deploying and operationalizing machine learning solutions.
- Implementing responsible machine learning.
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Microsoft Azure machine learning introduction
- Working with Azure ML
- Automated ML
- Azure machine learning designer
- Training/Registering models
- Working with data stores
- Working with datasets
- Working with environments
- Working with compute targets
- Pipelines' introduction
- Publishing/Running pipelines
- Real-time inferencing
- Batch inferencing
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Automated machine learning
- Differential privacy
- Model interpretability
- Monitor models via application insights
- Monitor data drift
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and an official Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
Microsoft-certified and highly-experienced Vinsys employees will deliver the Azure course.
Please note, this intermediate-level training is meant for data scientists. Those entirely new to data science or machine learning may first go through the Microsoft Azure AI fundamentals.
You get a course completion certificate only. In addition, one must pass the DP-100 examination for earning the Azure Data Scientist Associate credential.
No, it helps you with Microsoft's associate credential.
Microsoft has shared no date.