Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
- Data scientists with prior knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow.
- The ones willing to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Job Role: Data Scientist.
- Those who wish to earn the Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate certification.
- Fundamental understanding of creating cloud resources in Azure.
- Experience in using Python for exploring and visualizing data.
- Training/validating machine learning models through common frameworks.
- Working with containers.
About the Certification - DP-100 : Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure Certification
Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate validates your data science/machine learning expertise for implementing and running machine learning workloads on Azure. The DP-100 exam must be passed to earn the credential.
- Learning to manage Microsoft Azure resources for machine learning.
- Running experiments and training models.
- Deploying and operationalizing machine learning solutions.
- Implementing responsible machine learning.
- 3 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Microsoft Azure machine learning introduction
- Working with Azure ML
- Automated ML
- Azure machine learning designer
- Training/Registering models
- Working with data stores
- Working with datasets
- Working with environments
- Working with compute targets
- Pipelines' introduction
- Publishing/Running pipelines
- Real-time inferencing
- Batch inferencing
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Automated machine learning
- Differential privacy
- Model interpretability
- Monitor models via application insights
- Monitor data drift
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and an official Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure opportunities.
Microsoft-certified and highly-experienced Vinsys employees will deliver the Azure course.
Please note, this intermediate-level training is meant for data scientists. Those entirely new to data science or machine learning may first go through the Microsoft Azure AI fundamentals.
You get a course completion certificate only. In addition, one must pass the DP-100 examination for earning the Azure Data Scientist Associate credential.
No, it helps you with Microsoft's associate credential.
Microsoft has shared no date.