Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Certified Trainers
DP-203T00: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Course Overview
Vinsys' Microsoft Azure Data Engineering training enables you to explore data stored in files in a data lake. You understand ingestion techniques for loading data through the Apache Spark capability in Azure Synapse Analytics/Databricks. The detailed intermediate-level course explains how to ingest using Azure Data Factory or Synapse pipelines. It covers multiple ways for transforming data using the same technologies deployed for ingesting. In the end, the training describes the importance of implementing security for ensuring data protection at rest or in transit. Finally, it lets you create a real-time analytical system for real-time analytical solutions.
The Azure DP-203T00 course also prepares you for the DP-203 exam to secure the Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate credential.
- Data Professionals/Architects and BI Professionals willing to learn data engineering and building analytical solutions using data platform technologies existing on Microsoft Azure.
- Data Analysts and Data Scientists working with analytical solutions built on Azure.
- Job Role: Data Engineer.
- Those who wish to secure the Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate certification.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and core data concepts.
- Experience with data solutions.
- Must have cleared AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals and DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals exams.
About the Certification - DP-203 : Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure Certification
Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate validates your subject matter expertise in integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from structured/unstructured data systems into structures suitable for building analytics solutions. The DP-203 exam must be passed to achieve the credential.
- Learning compute/storage options for data engineering workloads in Microsoft Azure.
- Running interactive queries using serverless SQL pools.
- Performing data exploration/transformation in Azure Databricks.
- Exploring, transforming, and loading data into the Data Warehouse using Apache Spark.
- Ingesting/loading data into the Data Warehouse.
- Transforming data with Azure Data Factory or Synapse Pipelines.
- Integrating data from Notebooks with Azure Data Factory or Synapse Pipelines.
- Supporting Hybrid Transactional Analytical Processing (HTAP) with Microsoft Azure Synapse Link.
- Performing end-to-end security with Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Performing real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics.
- Creating a Stream Processing Solution with Event Hubs and Azure Databricks.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics introduction
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Data Lake storage introduction
- Delta Lake architecture
- Work with data streams using Azure Stream Analytics
- Explore Azure Synapse serverless SQL pools capabilities
- Query data in the lake via Azure Synapse serverless SQL pools
- Create metadata objects in Azure Synapse serverless SQL pools
- Secure data and manage users in Azure Synapse serverless SQL pools
- Microsoft Azure Databricks
- Read/Write data in Azure Databricks
- Work with DataFrames
- Work with DataFrames advanced methods
- Big data engineering with Apache Spark in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Ingest data with Apache Spark notebooks
- Transform data with DataFrames in Apache Spark Pools in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Integrate SQL/Apache Spark pools in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Use data loading best practices in Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics
- Petabyte-scale ingestion with Azure Data Factory
- Data integration with Azure Data Factory/Azure Synapse Pipelines.
- Code-free transformation at scale with Azure Data Factory or Azure Synapse Pipelines.
- Orchestrate data movement/transformation in Azure Data Factory
- Secure a data warehouse in Azure Synapse Analytics
- Configure/manage secrets in Azure Key Vault
- Implement compliance controls for sensitive data
- Design hybrid transactional/analytical processing using Azure Synapse Analytics
- Configure Azure Synapse Link with Azure Cosmos DB
- Query Azure Cosmos DB with Apache Spark pools
- Query Azure Cosmos DB with serverless SQL pools
- Enable reliable messaging for Big Data applications through Microsoft Azure Event Hubs
- Work with data streams using Azure streams analytics
- Ingest data streams with Azure streams analytics
- Process streaming data with Azure Databricks structured streaming
Lawrence . S
Vinsys is a globally recognized Corporate and Individual training provider, and an official Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure Data Engineering opportunities.
Vinsys is a Microsoft Learning Partner. It ensures that the course is facilitated only by highly experienced, industry-recognized, and Azure-certified instructors with real-world expertise in Azure Data Engineering.
32 hours, spread across 4 days.
No, it prepares you for an associate-level Microsoft Certified Azure Data Engineer credential.
Only one exam: DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure.
It tests your abilities for designing, developing, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing data storage/processing. The exam also verifies your skills for designing and implementing data security.
The immense knowledge and practical skills you learn continue to help throughout your career. At this stage, no retirement or expiry date has been declared by Microsoft.
Yes, you get a certificate of attendance from Microsoft.