Microsoft Partner For Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
DP-900T00: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Course Overview
Vinsys' entry-level Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals training involves identifying and describing relational/non-relational concepts, big data, analytics, and their implementation in Azure. It explains roles/tasks and responsibilities in the data world, relational data offerings, provisioning/deploying relational databases, and querying relational data through cloud data solutions.
The in-depth course takes you through non-relational data offerings, provisioning/deploying non-relational databases, and non-relational data stores with Azure. It develops your understanding of processing options available for building data analytics solutions in Azure, Azure Synapse, Analytics, Databricks, HDInsight, Power BI's building blocks, and how they work together.
Azure DP-900T00 training also prepares you for the DP-900 exam, required for securing the Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals certification.
- Individuals willing to learn database concept fundamentals in a cloud environment, acquire basic skills in cloud data services, and build foundational knowledge of cloud data services within Azure.
- Job Roles: Data Engineers and Database Administrators.
- Those looking to complete the Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals certification.
- Basic knowledge of computing/internet, data-related concepts, and willingness to extract insights.
- Experience working with data tables in spreadsheets and using a web browser.
- Learning to describe core data concepts in Microsoft Azure.
- Explaining relational data concepts.
- Non-relational data concepts.
- Identifying modern data warehouse components in Azure.
About the Certification - DP-900: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Fundamentals verifies your knowledge of core data concepts and their implementations utilizing Azure data services.
The DP-900 exam should be passed to earn the beginner-level certification that provides a pathway towards other Microsoft role-based credentials, from the Data Scientist Associate to the Azure AI Engineer Associate.
- 1 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Roles/responsibilities in the data world
- Describe relational/non-relational data concepts
- Data analytics concepts
- Relational data services in Microsoft Azure
- Provisioning/deploying relational database services
- Query relational data
- Non-relational data services in Azure
- Provisioning/deploying non-relational data services
- Manage non-relational data stores
- Modern data warehouse components
- Data ingestion in Microsoft Azure
- Data storage/processing
- Building with Power BI
Vinsys is a globally acknowledged Corporate and Individual training provider, and a Microsoft partner for Azure certifications. Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable Azure cloud data service opportunities.
Vinsys’ Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)
Yes, it does!
No, the exam is more appropriate for professionals beginning to work with data in the cloud.
Describing core data concepts (15 to 20%)
The Azure exam content is often updated to keep it in sync with ever-evolving technologies/service offerings, and make it more robust for testing candidates’ skills as per demanding business requirements.
No, the exam and the credential undoubtedly come in handy while preparing for many Azure role-based certifications; however, they are not prerequisites for them.
Yes, you receive a certificate of attendance from Microsoft