EC-Council Authorized Partner
Industry-expert, Certified trainers
24x7 access to learning resources
EC COUNCIL Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
When you learn to hack into systems ethically, you become a Certified Ethical Hacker. But when you learn to pen-test and hack into an enterprise’s systems for establishing a secure IT infrastructure, you are an EC Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA). The ECSA v10 program includes exposure to an updated curriculum and a comprehensive step-by-step penetration testing methodology.
The ECSA is a step forward of the CEH program. It enhances the learner’s ability to apply newly gained skills to actual environments through intensive practical challenges and hands-on labs. The ECSA opens up ways to achieve some of the highly coveted, advanced certifications for security professionals such as the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Certification.
This course goes beyond just understanding how to run tools. It aims at training learners on practical detection of threats, implementation of protective measures for detected vulnerabilities, and offering effective countermeasures. The ECSA certification provides you with the ability to have a legal perspective of testing the security architecture to make it impermeable for external malicious hackers. This course prepares you well to face the intricacies of vulnerabilities and to generate step-by-step reports by using information from various pen-testing frameworks.
ECSA certified professionals are highly acclaimed of their knowledge of the subject matter and enjoy a wider recognition across the industry. The ECSA certification training is ideally designed for, but is not limited to:
- Firewall Administers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Server Administers
- Security Testers
- Risk Assessment Professionals
- System Administrators
The ECSA program is intended at experienced security professionals/ethical hackers who wish to accelerate their knowledge in the field of penetration testing and validate their expertise. Since this is not an entry-level certification, it requires aspiring candidates to:
- Be at least 18 years or older and
- Complete a professional training at EC-Council Authorized Training Center (ATC) like Vinsys or
- Have 2 years of working experience in IT Security
About The Examination
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice question (MCQ) exam
- Exam Duration: 4 hours
- No. of questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
This course is designed to create ECSA certified professionals who are well-versed with cybersecurity skills and penetration testing skills. Our ECSA course allows you to:
- Qualify for the next-level cybersecurity credential – Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT).
- Gain in-depth knowledge and expertise in the network security field
- Apply for higher grade security positions at well-known organizations
- Be eligible for varied cybersecurity roles
- Prepare well for the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst exam
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology -External, Internal & Perimeter Devices
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- The course also aims at providing complete guidance for passing the EC Council Certified Security Analyst exam
ECSA is an acronym for EC-Council Certified Security Analyst. The course is an advanced-level certification that prepares candidates for a comprehensive step-by-step penetration testing process. ECSA is a highly in-demand certification for cybersecurity professionals.
To be eligible to apply for the ECSA certification exam, candidates must be 18 years or older and must:
- Complete an official EC-Council training at an ATC (training fees include the $100 application fee) or
- Have minimum 2 years of work experience in the information security domain (you will have to pay a $100 non-refundable application fee) or
- Hold an ECSA certification, any version ($100 application fee will be waived)
ECSA is a multiple-choice exam consisting of 150 questions that need to be answered in 4 hours.
Unlike other exams, this exam does not have a fixed passing score. It depends on the difficulty level of the set of questions delivered when you take the exam. To get a detailed understanding of the passing criteria.
The credential is valid for three years.
To maintain the ECSA certification, you will have to update the EC-Council Continuing Education Credits (ECE) at the EC-Council Delta Portal. For more information on the recertification,
ECSA is a step ahead of the CEH program. This course validates your advanced-level penetration testing skills and makes you eligible for the LPT certification. ECSA is a highly-recognized global certification that validates your expertise in securing enterprise-level information. It is highly in-demand among the major organizations worldwide and definitely attracts a high pay-check.
Vinsys is a leading training provider of professional courses. Empowered with knowledge and shaped by expertise, our training sessions are a complete package. We focus more on building practical skills than just delivering subject knowledge so that our students are well-versed with technical know how and can also implement the learned concepts practically. Our students have a high exam success ratio.
Vinsys is a well-known name in the training industry. With over 20 years of training excellence, the team is highly dedicated towards creating highly qualified, certified professionals. Vinsys employs proven strategies, dedicated trainers and a structured training process to deliver up-to-date course content to students in order to ensure they gain subject-matter expertise as well as practical skillset to demonstrate on the field. Our entire focus is on developing candidates thoroughly with theoretical as well as practical know-how and propel their career goals. We have the necessary resources and expertise to build strong foundations through education.
Our key training highlights:
- Scenario-based learnings
- Accredited courseware
- Highly interactive sessions
- Industry-expert trainers
- Flexible learning schedules
- Post-training support
- Sample test papers and mock exams
- 24x7 access to learning resources