Accredited, Descriptive Courseware
Highly Experienced Facilitators
Professional Training Methodology
Post Training Support
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification Training
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is designed to highlight the current policies and practices relating to the development, implementation, and maintenance of environmental management systems (EMS) in an organization.
In this course, candidates will gain an understanding of the process of assessing environmental aspects, impact, and solutions for implementing continuous improvement measures. This course has been certified and registered by the IRCA governing body. Attendees will understand the auditing processes and methodologies including planning and executing an audit, preparing audit summary, verifying corrective actions, writing nonconformity statements, and auditing case studies. It also focuses on demonstrating how to build a sustainable model by developing and transforming auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”.
This course training is intended at:
- Auditors who are seeking to lead EMS certification audits
- Professionals responsible for maintaining conformance with EMS requirements
- Technical experts looking forward to preparing for an EMS audit
Candidates planning to take this course must:
- Have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004
- Know about the intended outcomes of the environmental management system
- Possess in-depth knowledge of core elements of a management system, the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle, and responsibilities of top management
- To understand the application of environmental management principles in compliance with ISO 14001:2015
- To know the interrelation between the environmental management system to organizational activities, services, products, and operational processes
- To assess the effectiveness of EMS methodologies to control environmental hazards
- To identify the roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- To learn how to lead an audit as well as an audit team
- To interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 within the context of EMS audit
- To gain the competencies of an auditor to plan, execute, lead an audit, follow-up on an audit, and draft audit reports in compliance with ISO 19011
- To understand how to perform first, second and third-party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015
- To optimize the use of environmentally acceptable materials
- To minimize and resolve conflicts while implementing EMS solutions in an organizational environment
The ISO 14001:2015 certification course is registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or either the Auditor Certification Scheme.
With ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Certification, you will be able to:
- Plan, conduct, and follow-up auditing activities efficiently
- Access and implement the latest auditing techniques
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Enhance risk-based thinking, process management, and leadership
- Meet the training requirements for appearing in the IRCA certification exam
- 5 days Instructor Led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
ISO 14001 LA Certification Training Course Broadly Cover Below Topics
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary?
- Risk-based thinking process
- ISO 14001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up
Syed Toseef Ahmed
Senior Quality Auditor
Project and Quality Analyst
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training focuses on developing the necessary expertise to perform first, second, and third-level Environmental Management System (EMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques.
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course trains individuals to carry out both internal as well as external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. This course prepares you to gain competence to conduct and manage an audit program, communication, audit team, and conflict resolution.
Yes, Vinsys offers a course completion certificate on successfully clearing the certification exam.
Yes, apart from the training, our training fees include accredited course material as well as practice tests and mock exams.
Vinsys is a leading training provider in professional certification courses. We excel in enabling professionals achieve excellence in their career aspirations by providing the necessary skills and knowledge. Our highly experienced trainers focus on theoretical as well as practical development of individuals to foster skill implementation on-the-job. We support various training methodologies and include real-time scenarios in our classes to enhance understanding of topics and concepts.
Vinsys is popular among learners for the following reasons:
- Accredited courseware & industry-expert trainers
- Interactive sessions with a focus on scenario-based training
- Flexible training hours
- Well-structured training program
- Multiple delivery modes
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Post training support
- Number of Questions: 90 questions
- Exam Type: Descriptive Exam
- Duration: 2 Hours 20 Minutes
- Passing Criteria: 70% ( 63/90 )