The success rate of the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Training program at Vinsys is more than 95%
Official course material of PECB is provided to each candidate.
Each of the courses and training is delivered by accredited and certified by trainers.
Flexible hours of training & Post-training assistance
- Professionals involved in the advisory board for introducing, implementing, and maintaining of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 management system into the organization
- Corporate Governance Managers
- Corporate and IT Security Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Information Security Consultants
- Risk and Compliance Managers
Although there is no formal prerequisite for this course, some practical exposure and basic knowledge of ISMS would be an added advantage.
- To know how to implement a Service Management System with compliance with the ISO 20000 standards
- To understand the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2, and ITIL
- To get comprehensive knowledge about the concepts, standards, approaches, techniques, and methods for an effective SMS (Service Management System) management
- To gain expertise in managing a team of professionals involved in introducing and implementing the ISO 20000 standard in an organization
- To ensure successful implementation of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard
Information security is the utmost priority for organizations. Although there are practically no financial gains from the investment made in the ISMS, organizations have recognized the need for having a proper setup in place to avoid sudden failures and risks.
Professionally certified team of professionals with a thorough understanding of the ISO 27001 guidelines and principles, allow flawless functioning of the complete IT system which is mandatory for customer reliability and productivity as well as efficiency.
ISO 27001 certification is a great advantage to individuals as well as organizations to validate their information security management systems.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Information Security Management System controls and best practices based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
R Venugopalan Reddy
Information Security Officer
ISO 27001 is an international standard issued by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), which defines information security management systems. Its full title is ISO/IEC 27001:2013. This standard was developed from British standard BS 7799-2; it was first published as ISO/IEC 27001:2005 and has now become a leading international standard for information security.
Attending our ISO 27001 Lead Implementer Training Program followed by Certification Exam
Training duration is 5 days followed by an exam.
Yes, at the end of the class, you will receive a soft copy of the course completion certificate on your email which states that you have successfully completed the course. In addition, as Vinsys is a PECB authorized training partner.
All open house sessions are conducted on weekends only. For in-house sessions, it can be as per the customer's requested schedule.
Along with facilitating training sessions, we provide required course material and practice questions for exam preparation.
Training sessions are facilitated by certified experts having practical working experience as well as training experience. Our facilitators have more than 19 years of experience.
All PECB exams are conducted at our Vinsys centers or for corporates at their location. These exams are followed immediately after a training program.
- We are an authorized partner of PECB
- Practical Education
- Experienced Industry Experts
- PECB Approved course material
- Quality Courseware