Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- End users
- Team users
- IT professionals
- Anyone working with Microsoft Office 365 or Microsoft Teams
- Business owners
- Employees and Individuals working in different types of organization
There is no strict prerequisite for this course. Prior knowledge or experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 can make learning smoother. However, professionals in the initial stage of their career in a related field can also take this course without difficulty.
- Gain knowledge of Microsoft teams
- Work with recordings, transcripts, and live events
- Organize meetings in teams
- Communicate in teams
- Understand and implement the governance parameters in Teams
- Automate business processes in teams
- Perform user adoption in Microsoft teams
- Use application and connectors
- Manage teams and channels
- Use the mobile application of Microsoft teams
- Use Shifts, Wiki, and the Whiteboard
- Identify best practices when working in teams
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- How to use and Access Teams
- Background: The Journey from Skype
- What is Included When Creating a Team
- SharePoint and Teams
- Groups and Teams
- OneDrive for Business and Team
- Quick Commands and the Command Bar
- Notifications in Microsoft Teams
- General Notification Settings
- Channel, Conversations, and Chat Notifications
- Notifications on Teams Mobile App
- Channel Conversations
- Voice Calls
- Phone Calls
- Call Settings
- Video Calls
- Audio Quality Matters
- Choosing the Right Form of Communication
- Private meetings
- Channel Meetings
- Meet Now Meetings
- Breakout Rooms
- Joining a Meeting by Audio Conference
- Meeting Controls for Participants
- Meeting Controls for Organizers
- End a Meeting
- Teams Live Events
- Teams in the Conference Room
- Audio Quality Matters
- When to Use What for Collaboration
- User Adoption Tips
- Change Management
- Business Pilots
- Microsoft 365 Adoption Resources
- Ongoing Monitoring and Improvement
- Real-World Use Cases
- Creating Your Own Plan
- Organizational Structure for Teams and Channel
- Process for Creating and Managing Teams
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Feature Review
Client Resource Manager
The course is of 08-hours duration covering six modules.
The class starts at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm on the course date.
Mastering Microsoft Teams will help you to work within teams productively and develop an ability to collaborate through sharing files, setting up shifts, and creating Wikis.
Vinsys aims to bring the best to the learners by offering a wide range of related courses for better guidance and professional growth.
No, the course is not limited to IT professionals. Anyone working in teams can enroll in this course.
Yes, you can cancel the course 24 hours after enrolling in the course.
High-quality training with regular tests, mock practice sessions, hands-on-trainings, and instructor-led courses are phenomenal to your professional growth.
You will get access to the pdf and other course material even after the course completion. However, access to class recordings is limited only to the course duration.
You can also join Microsoft Teams as a beginner to kick start your career.
In the US, the average salary of a Microsoft Teams professional is in the range of USD 44,000 to 95,000 per annum.
Yes, weekend classes are available.
Yes, you can see trainer’s profile.