Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- IT or marketing professionals who aim to learn about Dynamics 365 for marketing.
After the competition of the course, professionals will be able to:
- Manage marketing content, template and integration
- Configure advanced settings
- Create and manage leads
- Manage leads, accounts and contacts
- Configure applications related to marketing
- Event management and webinars
- Configure Dynamic 365 Customer Voice
- Create and manage segments
- Designing and creating marketing pages and forms
- Set up and launch customer journey
- Distribute surveys and analyze the response
- Create and manage events
- The professionals enrolling for the course need to have knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform along with a clear understanding of the basic principles involved in marketing.
- Prior experience in the power platform, mainly the model-driven application, will be an added advantage for the learner in this course.
About Related Certification - Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate certification will ensure that you are able to fulfil the marketing expectation of your stakeholder using Dynamics 365. The certification will open doors for new marketing opportunities and speak volumes of your knowledge and skill about Dynamics 365 Marketing and its usage.
You must pass MB-220 to earn this certification.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Sign up for a free trial of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Purchase and set up Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Manage marketing environments
- Keep the marketing app up-to-date
- Uninstall Dynamics 365 Marketing services
- Access the settings area within Dynamics 365 Marketing
- View versions, quota limits, and usage limits
- Update default settings for landing pages, emails, customer journeys, and more.
- Manage customer engagement settings, including compliance settings, audience configuration, push notification and SMS provider setup, social media account management, and more.
- Turn on the Microsoft Teams collaboration and chat features for use within the marketing app.
- Set up the connections to webinar providers and manage default settings for events.
- Define how to form submissions that are matched to existing contacts or leads, configure lead scoring, and enable the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen for your environment.
- Select which entities to sync to Dynamics 365 Marketing, connect your Dynamics 365 Marketing environment to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, and connect Customer Insights to your Dynamics 365 Marketing environment.
- Authenticate your domain in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Build and protect your send reputation
- Prepare Dynamics 365 for GDPR compliance
- Upload images to the file library and use images in marketing content
- Create keywords and associate them with images
- Incorporate content block elements in marketing content
- Review, update, and create content settings
- Manage contacts and accounts in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Identify the core concepts of account-based marketing
- Score and qualify leads
- Create and publish marketing forms
- Add forms to Dynamics 365 Marketing pages and externally hosted pages
- Set up form captures
- Build marketing form and marketing page templates
- Lab: Create a marketing form and marketing page
- Create and publish a marketing email
- Construct segments within Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Leverage segments created within Customer Insights
- Design and publish a customer journey
- Run an A/B test in outbound marketing
- Build marketing email, segment, and customer journey templates
- Lab: Create a customer journey
- Create a subscription list
- Build a subscription centre form
- Design a subscription centre marketing page
- Identify a subscription centre in content settings
- Select a content settings record in a customer journey
- Monitor website visits
- Track visitors to your marketing pages
- Create redirect URLs
- Schedule and post messages on social media
- Create an in-person event in Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Manage sessions, speakers, and sponsorships
- Configure registration options and setup event passes
- Capture additional information about the event, including financial details and event team members
- Customize the calendar content for the event
- Manage event logistics
- Publish the event and view the event website
- Lab: Create an on-site event
- Configure webinar settings for On24 and other third-party webinar providers
- Create a webinar event using On24 or other third-party webinar providers
- Create a webinar event using Microsoft Teams
- Build the registration form for a virtual event
- Use emails, segments, and journeys to promote your events
- View and manage event registrations
- View and manage event attendance
- Follow up after the event
- Create and manage recurring events
- Create an event template
- Review and analyze results from Dynamics 365 Marketing Insights
- Review entity calendars
- Review form calendars
- Create and customize marketing calendars
MB-220T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing is a four days course that will help you understand marketing application configuration that is essential for business growth. The course will cover extensive information related to Dynamics 365 marketing platform.
The learner should have knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform and an understanding of basic marketing principles. Further prior experience in the power platform is also recommended, but it is not mandatory.
Vinsys provides assistance before and after the competition of the course. The learners can gain future career guidance as well as assistance in selecting related courses and gaining certifications.
The course is of four days (32 hours) duration.
The MB-220T00 is a multiple-choice scenario-based examination that includes 40-60 questions. The exam code is MB-220.
You will have to get at least 700 out of 1000 points to crack the MB-220T00 exam.
You can take the MB-220T00 certification in English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Korean language.
Yes, you will get the course material.
Yes, you can cancel the course 48 priors to the day of your sessions.
You can choose from Vinsy's convenient training options, including virtual instructor-led training (vILT), instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and more.
The related course includes the Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant Associate.
You need to clear the MB-220T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing Functional Consultant exam to get the certification.
Yes, MB-420T00 is worth your time and effort. The course will provide you with the knowledge that will be useful in clearing the certification exam. The course will improve your knowledge and skill for marketing in businesses.