Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- The courses is designed for Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Functional consultants responsible for performing discovery, engaging subject matter experts, capturing requirements, translating requirements, and configuring solutions and applications.
After completion of the course, professionals will be able to:
- Configuring commonly used and important features with Dynamics 365.
- Working with cost sheets in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Configuring formulas for process manufacturing.
- Identifying batch attributes for process manufacturing.
- Performing capacity planning and scheduling.
- Configuring lean manufacturing and process fixed Kanbans in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Working with warehouse management.
- Planning optimization with products in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Processing the majority of the manufacturing transactions with Dynamics 365.
- Explaining the application of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, and features.
- The professionals enrolling in this course should have basic manufacturing skills.
- The professionals should possess Dynamics 365 Core Skills.
About The Certification - Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
The Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate Certification will validate your understanding of Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management. Earning this certification necessitates first-hand experience with power queries, Dynamics 365 customer insights, the Microsoft Power Platform, and other Dynamics 365 applications.
The certification will open lucrative career opportunities in manufacturing and supply chain management. You need to pass MB-300 and MB-320 exams to earn this certification.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Discrete, lean, and process manufacturing methodologies
- Unified Manufacturing
- How to configure production control for unified manufacturing
- Capacity planning
- Integration between the General ledger and the Production control modules
- Production pools
- How to work with allocation keys
- IoT Intelligence and Insights in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Explore production control
- Discrete manufacturing concepts
- Production order statuses
- Production stages
- Bill of materials (BOM)
- Routes and operations
- Lab: Create a simple BOM without a version
- Lab: Create a BOM in the BOM designer
- Lab: Create a BOM with a version
- Lab: Create and process a production order
- Inventory dimensions in production
- Parameters, production orders, and statuses
- Calendars and resources
- Operations and routes
- Lab: Configure operations and routes
- Configure the costing sheet
- Perform BOM calculation and analyze costs by using the costing sheet
- Lab: Analyze BOM costs by using the costing sheet
- Work with capacity planning
- Schedule a production order
- Split a production order
- Set up scrap and waste
- Lab: Start a discrete production order
- Lab: Run a resource schedule
- Learn about the manufacturing execution process
- Identify the roles in manufacturing execution
- Process production orders
- Discover the process workflows to manage a production
- Lab: Manufacturing execution
- Important terminology to help you understand the concepts and processes that are associated with product configuration
- BProduct configuration end-to-end scenario
- Different areas that span the product configuration process
- The product configuration model
- How to build a product configuration model
- Lab: Build and use a product configuration model
- Configure process manufacturing
- Create and configure catch-weight items
- Configure approved vendors
- Lab: Create an approved vendor list
- Lab: Create and use a partial visibility catch weight item
- Lab: Use catch-weight items
- Manage formulas
- Create co-products and by-products
- Lab: Create co-products and by-products
- Lab: Create a new formula with a version from the Released products page
- Lab: Copy and modify formula versions
- Lab: Create and update a scalable formula
- Lab: Create a percentage-based formula
- Lab: Create a step consumption formula
Identify and configure batch attributes for process manufacturing in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Batch attributes
- Batch balancing process
- Potency management
- Lab: Create and assign batch attributes
- Lab: Record batch attributes at batch creation
- Lab: Record batch attribute values by using quality orders
- Lab: Reserve batch attributes on sales orders
- Configure commodity pricing in Supply Chain Management
- Configure product compliance in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Set up commodity pricing
- Lab: Set up pricing calculation
- Lab: Create price data and update agreements
- Lab: Product compliance
- Configure parameters
- Create value streams
- Create production flows
- Configure lean manufacturing work cells
- Lab: Configure lean manufacturing
- Kanban rules
- Manufacturing kanbans
- Withdrawal kanbans
- Fixed quantity kanbans
- Kanban quantity calculations and circulating kanbans
- Lab: Configure a fixed quantity kanban rule
- Lab: Fixed kanban job processing
- Create event kanban rules
- Create and manage a sales line event kanban
- Create and manage a BOM line event kanban
- Lab: Create an event kanban from a sales order
- Lab: Set up a BOM line event kanban rule
- Kanban rules
- Manufacturing kanbans
- Withdrawal kanbans
- Creation and management of scheduled kanbans
- Supply schedule
- Lab: Set up scheduled kanban rules
Configure activity-based subcontracting and production flow costing in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Configure activity-based subcontracting
- Designate vendors as subcontractors
- Configure production flow costing
- Lab: Set up a default vendor and create a purchase agreement
- Lab: Create a work cell for subcontracting
- Lab: Create an activity-based subcontracting rule
- Lab: Create and schedule kanbans for subcontracting
- Lab: Process and transfer jobs
- Create warehouses and locations
- Configure work pools, zones, location format, and location profiles
- Configure catch weight processing for warehouse management
- Create reservation hierarchies
- Configure location directives
- Configure wave templates
- Configure inventory statuses
- Lab: Configure warehouse management
- GS1 and QR bar codes
- Inbound operations
- Outbound operations
- Cluster picking
- Packing and containerization
- Cycle counting
- Transfers and replenishment
- The Warehouse Management mobile app
- Lab: Work with warehouse management
- Production input and output locations
- Staging and order picking
- Releasing BOM and formula lines to the warehouse
- Visibility into material exceptions
- Lab: Work with warehouse management in manufacturing
- Set up and configure master planning
- Use the Supply schedule page
- Set up demand and supply forecasts
- Configure calculated delays
- Configure intercompany master planning
- Run plans and firm-planned orders
- Lab: Firm a planned order
- Lab: Change a planned order type
- Lab: Create and run an intercompany master plan
- Review the architecture of the Planning Optimization Add-in.
- Identify the benefits of using Planning Optimization.
- Discover the performance improvements within Planning Optimization.
- Learn about priority-based planning
- Lab: Set up purchase trade agreements for Planning Optimization
- Lab: Approve a planned order
The MB-320T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing is a four-day course comprising 21 sub-sections. The course will help you learn about the configuration of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing and get a profound understanding of the various manufacturing processes.
The learners enrolling in the course should have basic manufacturing skills and core competencies in Dynamics 365 Core.
Vinsys’s trainers are experts in their respective subjects, and dedicated enough to provide learners with comprehensive learning experience. They provide you with career suggestions, and are ready to help you in your queries even after completing the course.
The course will take 4 days to complete.
The MB-320T00 is a multiple-choice scenario-based examination that includes 40-60 questions. The exam code is MB-320.
You will have to get at least 700 out of 1000 points to crack the MB-320T01 exam.
You can take the MB-320T00 certification in English, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Korean language.
Yes, you will get the course material.
Yes, you can cancel the course 48 priors to the day of your sessions.
You can choose from Vinsys’s convenient training options, including virtual instructor-led training (vILT), instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and more.
You need to clear the MB-320T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing exam to get the certification.
Yes, MB-320T00 is worth your time and effort. The course will provide you with the knowledge that will be useful in preparing for the certification exam. The course will improve your knowledge and implementation of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management in your organization.