Convenient and flexible training options
Access to Vinsys’s lab and portal
- Dynamics 365 supply chain management functional consultants
- Functional consultants responsible for designing and configuring apps as per customer requirements can opt for this course
- Learners and professionals responsible for analysing business requirements and translating the same into business solutions
- Functional consultants specialising in one or more feature sets of Dynamics: manufacturing, finance, or supply chain management.
- Professionals partnering with the stakeholders, developers, and administrators to deliver solutions for satisfying the customer's needs and expectations
- Individuals driving the flow of material from the supply chain to their ultimate customers
- The course is recommended for experienced Dynamics 365 users.
After completion of the course, professionals will be able to:
- Configure the crucial Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management tools.
- Understand the foundation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Process the majority of the transactions on Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Comprehend the functionalities when material requirements are planned at the organization.
- Configure master records, processes, and resources of Supply Chain Management.
- Create custom functionalities depending on the supply chain for business needs.
- Understand vendor collaboration, and optimization of Supply Chain Management.
- Provide others with an understanding of the features, functionality, and workings of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- There is no strict pre-requisite for the course. However, a prior understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform can be of significant help in having a smooth learning experience.
- A basic understanding of inventory management, value stream management, and logistical operations is recommended.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Learn the benefits of Supply Chain Management
- Get an overview of distribution and trade features in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Explore Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
- Understand inbound and outbound inventory operations
- Configure inventory parameters
- Configure tracking number groups
- Configure inventory breakdown
- Configure inventory and warehouse journals
- Configure inventory dimensions
- Configure inventory costing
- Understand inventory closing and adjustments
- Archive inventory transactions
- Use movement journals
- Use inventory adjustment journals
- Use transfer journals
- Use counting and tag-counting journals
- Use item arrival journals
- Work with reason codes for inventory counting
- Lab: Work with inventory management
- Understand ABC classification
- Use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report
- Use the Inventory value reports, and Inventory on-hand report storage
- Use the Inventory on-hand mobile workspace
- Lab: Use the ABC classification report
- Lab: Use the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report
- Lab: Export a report to Microsoft Excel
- Create products as type Item and Service
- Set up product unit conversions
- Set up transfer orders
- Set up default order settings
- Create product masters with predefined variants
- Create and set up category hierarchies
- Create product attributes
- Lab: Create a product and product master
- How to create a bill of materials and BOM versions by using the BOM designer in Supply Chain Management
- Lab: Create a BOM in the BOM Designer
- Apply the procurement and sourcing processes in a business scenario
- Use purchasing policies
- Create and maintain vendors
- Create and process purchase requisitions
- Create and process a request for a quotation
- Lab: Work with procure-to-purchase processes
- Configure vendor collaborations
- Work with the Vendor collaboration workspace
- Maintain vendor certifications
- Use vendor collaboration as part of a procure-to-pay process
- Lab: Set up an external role for a vendor
- Set up purchase order parameters
- Use purchase order change management
- Create a purchase order
- Use item arrivals and arrival overview
- Create vendor returns
- Lab: Create and process a purchase order
- Configure quality management
- Perform quality control processes
- Apply inventory blocking
- Perform quarantine management
- Lab: Create and process a quality order
- Lab: Create and process a nonconformance order
- Maintain trade agreements
- Configure smart rounding
- Create sales agreements
- Use procurement policies
- Create purchase agreements
- Configure trade allowance
- Configure brokerage
- Configure royalties
- Configure rebates
- Learn about the Rebate management module
- Lab: Create a purchase agreement
- Lab: Generate and process customer rebates
- Lab: Create trade agreements
- Configure products for intercompany trade relations
- Configure intercompany trade relationships
- Configure intercompany agreements
- Process intercompany orders
- Process intercompany direct deliveries
- Process intercompany charges
- Recognize the intercompany return order chain process
- Lab: Configure intercompany relations
- Lab: Process a purchase order-initiated intercompany chain
- Lab: Process a sales order-initiated intercompany chain
- Lab: Process returns in intercompany
- Lab: Process an intercompany direct delivery
- Perform the order-to-cash process
- Configure and use commissions
- Configure customer and item search
- Create and confirm sales quotations
- Create and confirm sales orders
- Print and post picking lists
- Generate and post a sales order invoice
- Configure order hold codes
- Process customer returns
- Work with sales order reservations
- Lab: Create a sales order and work with commissions
- Create warehouses and locations
- Configure work pools, zones, location format, and location profiles
- Configure catch weight processing for warehouse management
- Create reservation hierarchies
- Configure location directives
- Configure wave templates
- Configure inventory statuses
- Lab: Configure warehouse management
- GS1 and QR bar codes
- GTIN codes
- Inbound operations
- Outbound operations
- Cluster picking
- Packing and containerization
- Cycle counting
- Transfers and replenishment
- The Warehouse Management mobile app
- Lab: Work with warehouse management
- Set up and configure master planning
- Use the Supply schedule page
- Set up demand and supply forecasts
- Configure calculated delays
- Configure intercompany master planning
- Run plans and firm-planned orders
- Lab: Firm a planned order
- Lab: Change a planned order type
- Lab: Create and run an intercompany master plan
- Review the architecture of the Planning Optimization Add-in.
- Identify the benefits of using Planning Optimization.
- Discover the performance improvements within Planning Optimization.
- Learn about priority-based planning
- Lab: Set up purchase trade agreements for Planning Optimization
- Lab: Approve a planned order
- Transportation planning
- Inbound operations
- Load processes
- Outbound operations
- Lab: Explore transportation management
The MB-330T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management course is an expert-led course that will provide you with an extensive foundation of the Dynamics 365 supply chain management application. You will know about inventory management, warehouse management, and other processes that can help you enhance an organization’s supply chain.
There is no strict pre-requisite for the course. However, a prior understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform can be of significant help in having a smooth learning experience.
Vinsys assists the learners and professionals with lecture recordings, follow-up sessions, and exam assistance.
The course is of five days (40 hours) duration.
Yes, you can access the course material and recordings of the class for 90 days after completion.
Only 48 priors to the day of your sessions, you can cancel the course.
Vinsys provides convenient training options, including virtual instructor-led training (vILT), instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and more.
You will get Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate Certification.
You need to clear the MB-300 (Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations) and MB-330 (Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management) certification exams to get the related certification.
The MB-330T00 is a multiple-choice scenario-based examination that includes 40–60 questions. The exam code is MB-330.
You will have to get at least 700 out of 1000 points to crack the MB-330T00 exam.
Certification can be done in English, Chinese (simplified), Japanese, German, French, Spanish, and Korean.
Yes, MB-330T00 is worth your time and effort. The course will help you understand the implementation of the various tools present in the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application. The course will guide you towards supply chain management enhancement at your organization.