Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- Business stakeholders
- IT sales professionals looking to understand Dynamics 365
- IT administrators seeking to adopt Dynamics 365 and are looking for a place to start
- Anyone interested in gaining exposure to Dynamics 365 customer engagement capabilities
- Recent graduates
- Learners enrolling in this course must clearly understand the fundamentals of business operations and customer engagement principles.
- Drive to learn about cloud and Dynamics 365 services!
- Schedule the functionality and capabilities of Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Estimate capabilities as well as the functionality of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Describe the capabilities and functionality of Dynamics 365 Sales.
- Identify the capabilities of the customer engagement apps of Dynamics 365.
- Assess and implement the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Field Service.
- Evaluate and implement customer relationship management of Dynamics 365.
About The Examination
You must pass an examination after the competition of this course to gain the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Certification.
Exam Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
Number of questions: 129
Test format: Multiple choice
Passing score: 70%
Retake fee: USD 99 +Taxes
Delivery option: Online (Proctored)
You will earn Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) Certification after passing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM) (MB-910) examination.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Navigate the Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps
- Explore common Dynamics 365 activities and integration options
- Lab: Validate lab environment and work with the customer engagement apps
- Lab: Manage Customers and Activities
- Explore Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Explore other marketing capabilities and apps
- Lab: Create a Segment
- Lab: Create a Customer Journey
- Examine Dynamics 365 Sales
- Use sales capabilities
- Lab: Create and manage a Lead
- Lab: Create and manage an Opportunity
- Explore Dynamics Field Service
- Examine knowledge management in Dynamics 365 Customer Service and related apps
- Lab: Create and publish a Knowledge Base article
- Lab: Create and manage Cases
- Explore Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Describe the scheduling process
- Lab: Create work orders in Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Lab: Create an Inspection
Senior Advisory Consultant
The course is of one-day duration
Classes start at 9:00 am and end by 5:00 pm. The course module gets covered in the eight hours class.
Vinsys aims at bringing the best to the learners. We offer a wide range of related courses for better guidance and professional growth. Other related courses include Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer engagement for sales associates.
The exam fee for getting the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (ERP) is USD 99 +Taxes.
No, it’s not compulsory to have prior knowledge and experience of cloud computing. However, it can help make the learning process smoother.
Yes, the course is designed for both new graduates and experienced professionals. You can enroll in this course and gain a clear understanding of the CRM capabilities of Dynamics 365.
The exam will cover the topics like Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Field Service, Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 customer service, and project operations.
Yes, you can cancel the course until 48 priors to the day of your sessions.
You will be able to validate the lab environment and work with the customer engagement applications that shall give you an upper-hand at your organization to grow and become productive.
Vinsys provides revision classes as a backup, but we do not provide recorded sessions.