Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
Updated Course Material
Post Training Assistance
The MS Excel 2021: Level 1 course is for learners who want to grasp the fundamentals of Microsoft Office Excel 2021 to create and work with digital excel spreadsheets.
There are no eligibility criteria to learn the fundamentals of MS Excel 2021: Level 1.
- Print workbooks
- Modify a worksheet
- Perform calculations
- Format a worksheet
- Manage workbooks
- Get started with Microsoft Office Excel 2021
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Use Excel Commands
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Enter Cell Data
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Use Excel Help
- Insert Functions
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, adjust, and delete cells, columns, and rows
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Search for and Replace Data
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Formats
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
Preview and Print a Workbook
Set Up the Page Layout
Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook Properties
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
There are a total of 3 levels: -
MS Excel 2021: Level 1( currently opened)
MS Excel 2021: Level 2
MS Excel 2021: Level 3
Level 2 covers the course at a higher level than Level 1, and Level 3 holds the advanced knowledge of workbooks and excel sheets. Therefore, Level 1 is a prerequisite before advancing to higher levels.
Vinsys gives you a completion certificate for every course even if there is no exam conduction.
All Microsoft courses are available in the English language to date.
Vinsys, a Microsoft-accredited platform, has been in the training and certification business since 1999. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that offers individual and corporate training. It gives you technical experience from trainers with over a decade of experience and a brilliant response from the learners. It is a broad platform that offers ISO Training, Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Technology Training, IT Hardware, Networking, Cyber Security, and Soft Skills Training to help you classify your skills.
Vinsys guarantees that your training is as comfortable as possible for you. It also allows corporate groups to tailor their training hours to the capacity and availability of their team.
As this is a fundamental and Level 1 course for MS Excel 2021, it will help you as a prerequisite before taking advanced courses to have a clearer vision of the Microsoft world.
Compared to Office 2019, the 2021 version upgrades the OneNote application and adds a well-known, popular messaging app.
If you are dissatisfied with the training session, please notify us within 10 hours of your first session. You can contact one of our sales representatives or email your concerns to email@example.com. We will refund you the same way you paid the fee.
However, you will not be eligible for a refund if you have: -
- Completed 30% of the course
- Have you downloaded any of the authorized resources or practice tests?
Vinsys doesn’t provide you with the recorded material, but it gives you revision classes so you can clear your doubts with the trainer in person.
No worries! Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours. Depending on the time available and the learning capacity of your staff, you can decide whether to go for a half-day or full-day training.