Panel of Microsoft Excel Certified Experts with 20+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Facilitators conducted 500+ Microsoft Excel Trainings
Trained 25,000+ Professionals across the Globe
Guaranteed to Run Classes
Advanced Excel Training course syllabus is designed to benefit:
- CIO / CTO/Vice President
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Projects Managers
- Senior Consultants
- Project /Team Leads /PMO
- Business Practice Heads
- Department/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
- Management Trainee
Our advanced excel training course requires participants to have:
- Under Graduate or Diploma Holders
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or global equivalent
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or global equivalent)
Advance Microsoft Excel Training Course Objectives
Through our Advanced Excel training courses, we enable you to:
- Describe the purpose of using Microsoft Excel in a broader manner and utilizing all the key functions to make day-to-day operations smoother.
- Learn to generate and implement any type of formula on any type of information.
- Be able to save data in an orderly and accurate form.
- Understand the importance of Formatting, Referencing, Conditional Functions, and Lookup and Information Functions.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Microsoft Excel and its advantageous techniques to promote unabridged and error-free practices.
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Overview of basic spreadsheet concepts
- Concept of Ranges
- Understanding View of 2010 Excel
- Working with backstage options
- Revision of basic concepts
- Different file saving options in excel
- Understand relative referencing
- Apply Fixed (Absolute) Referencing
- Benefits and purpose
- If Statements, Nested If
- Sumif, Countif, Sumifs, Countifs
- Data validation
- Lookup and Information Functions
- Vertical lookup (vlookup)
- Horizontal lookup (hlookup)
- Match and Index functions
- Using the Chart Wizard
- Editing and Formatting charts
- Saving custom chart types
- Setting a default chart type
- Creating mixed chart
- Sparkline feature
- Advanced Filters
- Using List features (creating & using lists)
- Using the Pivot Table Wizard
- Changing the Pivot Table layout
- Grouping items
- Inserting calculated fields
- Pivot Table options
- Display/ hide data in fields
- Slicers in Pivot table
- Pivot Chart
Vinsys has the right trainers and provides an optimum learning environment to enhance learning. The entire team is highly focused on delivering training to its candidates in a precise manner with an ample amount of subject discussion, interaction, and practical skill development. Certification training at Vinsys is a highly productive experience with so many real case studies and enthusiastic discussions.
Microsoft Excel has been among the most popular and versatile tools that still hold its value in the business world. Expertise in MS-excel is demanded by many organizations as a basic requirement. This advanced excel training course is meant to provide in-depth knowledge of MS-Excel and prepare you to use the limitless opportunities of the tool.
The demand for MS-Excel professionals is always on the rise and gaining a certification definitely adds credibility to your resume, even though it might not be exclusively necessary for some companies. A Microsoft certification validates your expertise and experience of working with the data tool.
Our pricing for Advanced Excel certification training programs varies depending upon the requirements. You can contact our learning coordinator for more details.