Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance From Microsoft
The training is open for every level, from novice to forward learner. From a beginner who plans to contrive data entry points in SharePoint to a leading learner who requires the use of exceptional formulas to take their apps to a higher level, this training is transparent to everyone.
As this course is accessible to everyone from inexperienced to advanced level learners, there is no need for any past practicality of PowerApps for taking this course. But there should be an immediate insight into designing flowcharts, tables, data management, and applications' operations.
- Brand PowerApps
- Describe the components of PowerApps and their correct use
- Integrate PowerApps with other Office 365 systems – including Teams and SharePoint Online
- Create PowerApps from existing data sources
- Administer and Maintain PowerApps
- Connect to a range of data sources from Excel to Azure SQL
- Understand when to use PowerApps
- Customize PowerApps beyond just using the automated wizards
- Understand the difference between canvas apps and model-driven apps
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- What is PowerApps?
- The benefits of apps
- How to get PowerApps
- Canvas Apps and Model-Driven Apps
- License Options and Costs
- Discover PowerApps with Templates
Lab 1: Introduction to PowerApps
- Try the Cost Estimator App
- Download and Review App Design
- Sample App of your choice
- Building a new app from a data source
- Add, edit and remove controls
- Intro to Formulas
- Testing an app
- App Settings
- Publish and Share Apps
- Version History and Restore
- PowerApps Mobile App
Lab 1: Getting Started
- Create App from an existing Data Source
- Publish and Share
- View an app on your mobile device
- Less is more
- Duplicate Screens
- Screen Colors and Matching Colors
- Screen Backgrounds
- Buttons and Icons
- Hide on Timer
- Size and Alignment by reference
- Show and Hide on Timer
Lab 1: Branding and Media
- Backgrounds and icons
- Import Class Data from Excel
- Duplicate Screen
- Text Controls for Data Entry and Display
- Controls - Dropdowns, combo box, date picker, radio button, and more
- Forms - Add and edit data in underlying data sources quickly
- Charts - present information in pie, line, and bar charts
Lab 1: Build Apps from Blank
- Create an App from the blank template
- Add Controls to collect and display data
- Add Formulas to allow the controls to interact
- Data Storage and Services
- How do I decide which database to use?
- Connect to on-premises data - Gateway
- What is Delegation?
- Specific Data Examples
- Displaying Data
Lab 1: Data Source and Logic
- SharePoint List connects to App
- Flow to collect tweets to SharePoint
- Display Tweets in PowerApps using the Twitter service
- Create a reply screen in PowerApps
- What is a model-driven app?
- Where will my data be stored?
- Creating a model-driven app
- Canvas vs. model-driven summary
Lab 1: Model-Driven App
- Switch to Model-Driven mode in PowerApps
- Navigate the Model-Drive app interface
- Test a Sample App
- Edit the Sample App
- Embed PowerApps in Teams
- Embed PowerApps in SharePoint Online
- Start a Flow from a PowerApps
Lab 1: PowerApps Integration
- Embed your app in Microsoft Teams
- Embed your app in SharePoint Online
- Identify which users have been using PowerApps.
- Reuse an app in another location (move from testing or development to production)
- Review app usage
- Prevent a user from using PowerApps
- Manage environments
Lab 1: Administration and Maintenance
- Export an app for use in another location
- Review current PowerApps users in your test environment
Vinsys provides a certificate even if no exam is attached to any course.
Microsoft courses are available in the English language only.
Vinsys is a Microsoft-accredited platform and has been in the field of training and certifications since 1999. It is an ISO 9001:2015 certified organization that provides you with corporate and individual training. It provides you with practical knowledge from trainers with more than ten years of experience and a fantastic comeback from the learners.
Vinsys is a broad platform that helps you qualify your skills by offering ISO Training, Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, Technology Training, IT Hardware and Networking, Cyber Security, and Soft Skills Training.
If you are dissatisfied with the training session, you must inform us within the initial 10 hours of your first session. You can tell one of the sales agents of our company of your issues or mail your complaints to email@example.com. You will get your paid amount back in the initial mode used by you to pay the fee.
But you will not get a refund if you have: -
a. Completed 30% of the course;
b. Downloaded any of the approved resources or practice tests
You will not get recorded material, but you will get revision classes as a backup.
No worries! Vinsys offers you to customize your training hours. Depending on the time available and the learning capacity of your staff, you can decide whether to go for a half-day or full-day training.
Mastering advanced features of PowerApps will boost your employability in the industry.