Facilitators conducted 500+ Microsoft Excel Trainings
Guaranteed to Run Classes
Panel of Microsoft Excel Certified Experts with 20+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Trained 25,000+ Professionals across the Globe
- Individuals who wish to accomplish basic workplace tasks in MS PowerPoint.
- Those looking for initial or refresher training.
- The ones willing to master Microsoft PowerPoint at a later stage.
No specific prerequisites; however, working knowledge of computers and the Windows operating system would come in handy.
- To explore the Microsoft PowerPoint 2021 environment.
- Create a presentation.
- Create/Modify the slide content.
- Work with slide masters and layouts.
- Format slides/text.
- Create/Format shapes.
- Work with images/charts/tables.
- Learn slide transitions, text options, and printing.
Online Live Interactive Training
- 2 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Approved Subject-matter Experts
- Microsoft-authorized Course Material
- PowerPoint Skill-enhancement + 24x7 Assistance
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Navigating the PowerPoint Environment.
- Viewing/Navigating a Presentation.
- Creating/Saving a Basic Presentation.
- Utilizing the MS PowerPoint Help.
- Creating Presentations.
- Editing the Text.
- Working with Slides.
- Designing a Presentation.
- Formatting Characters & Paragraphs.
- Inserting Images/Shapes.
- Creating SmartArt.
- Inserting Stock Media, Icons & 3D Models.
- Sizing/Grouping/Arranging Objects.
- Formatting Images/Shapes.
- Customizing SmartArt.
- Formatting Icons & 3D Models.
- Animating Objects.
- Reviewing your Presentation.
- Applying Transitions.
- Printing/Exporting the Presentation.
- Delivering the Presentation.
All businesses, irrespective of their size of operations, must present various types of information persuasively and convincingly, focusing on customers, employees, internal/external stakeholders, partners, or investors. Such presentations should be impactful while driving the point across uncomplicatedly, and that's where Microsoft's PowerPoint 2021 plays a key role.
It brings a user-friendly interface and navigation mechanism for your employees, including the ones not well-equipped with other IT functionalities. They get to describe their ideas/concepts in a creatively captivating way, utilize PowerPoint's constantly updated design templates, and ensure a visually-aesthetic thematic presentation of information.
The fast-paced digital ecosystem and tech-empowered activities reiterate the growing utility of multimedia content for professionals. With shortening attention spans and increasing competition, it's now more critical than ever for every individual or business to efficiently communicate important pieces of information. Microsoft PowerPoint acts as an essential tool for doing so.
The MS PowerPoint 2021 release comes with additional features ranging from Co-authoring, Ink Replay, improved slide-show recording, the new stock media from the Office Premium Creative Content collection to Point Eraser, Ruler, and Lasso.
Please note that this PowerPoint course, although providing dedicated coverage of basics, should only be accepted as a stepping stone to a much advanced and detailed understanding of MS PowerPoint 2021.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also recognized as the premier Microsoft learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs and round-the-clock support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable MS PowerPoint opportunities.