Hands-on Training Experience
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
- End users
- IT professionals
- Anyone working with Microsoft Office or Microsoft teams
- Office 365 users
There is no strict prerequisite for this course. Prior knowledge or experience of working with Microsoft Office 365 can make learning smoother. However, professionals in the initial stage of their career in a related field can also take this course without difficulty.
- Gain knowlwdge of Microsoft Teams
- Collabrate with your peers
- work within the team
- Share files, details, and other links
- Join meetings and let other participants also join the meetings
- Set up, attend, and record meetings
- Work with files within teams
- Apply the best practice while using Microsoft Teams.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Approved Subject Matter Experts
- Microsoft-authorized Course
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- What are Teams?
- How to use Teams
- Team components
- When to use Teams
- Creating a new Team
- An introduction to Groups
- Lab 1: Introduction to Teams
- Joining a Team
- Team permissions
- Guest permissions
- Private channels
- Private channel structure
- Channel posts
- Channel announcements
- Channel notifications
- Manage a channel
- Email a channel
- Lab 1: Collaboration with Teams
- Changing your status
- Peer to peer chat
- Pop out chat
- Organising chats
- Video calls
- During a call
- Managing a call
- Lab 1: Chat within Teams
- Scheduling meetings
- Schedule a meeting from Outlook
- Schedule a meeting from within Teams
- Adding a meeting to a channel
- Options during a meeting
- Accepting external guests to a meeting
- Who can present in a meeting?
- Recording a meeting
- Benefits of saving a meeting to a channel
- Lab 1: Meetings in Teams
- Files in Teams
- Adding files to a channel
- Creating new files
- Uploading files
- Chat about a file
- Moving or copy files
- Sharing files
- Share an individual file
- Share a folder of files
- Sync files
- Check out files
- SharePoint document library tab
- OneDrive in Teams
- Lab 1: Working with files
- Activity alerts
- My activity
- Setting your location
- Manage notifications
- Priority access for do not disturb
- Immersive reader
- Manage a Team
- Archiving a Team
- Restore an archived Team
- Lab 1: Teams settings and addins
The course is of 8-hours, 1 day duration.
Vinsys aims at bringing the best to the learners. We offer a wide range of related courses for better guidance and professional growth. We have courses ranging from Azure to M365 to SQL to Windows and many more.
Classes start at 9:00 am and end by 5:00 pm. The course module gets covered in the eight hours class.
Microsoft Teams for end users will help you collaboratively engage with the clients and their requirements.
This course can be taken by users who have to work on Microsoft teams, those who need to decide on the tools to satisfy the collaboration need, and anyone interested in the Microsoft Team platform.
No, it's not mandatory to have an experience with Microsoft Teams. The course is for beginners as well as experienced professionals.
High-quality education with regular tests, mock practice sessions, hands-on-trainings, and instructor-led courses provides professionals with support while working in a team.
No, the class timings are fixed, and learners are requested to join the class at the given time.
Yes, you will experience best Internet security practices at Vinsys.
Yes, we offer weekend classes.
Yes, it is available.