Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
The course specifically targets Microsoft Teams Voice Engineers with:
- Basic understanding of telecommunication technologies and experience in Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell
- Practical knowledge in deployment and configuration of Microsoft Teams Phone with PSTN connectivity through Direct Routing, Operator Connect, and Teams Calling Plans.
- Work experience with administrators for other workloads, including networking, identity, licensing, security, and compliance
- Experience in Teams-certified devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration Management
- Work incorporation with telephony providers and third-party vendors to enable advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams
- Conversion of business requirements into technical architecture and designs for communication solutions
- Hands-on experience in planning, designing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting an integrated communications solution at an organization
After successful completion of the course, learners will be able to understand the following:
- Understand and plan Teams Phone
- Plan and optimize network performance for Teams Phone
- Set up and manage Operator connect and Teams phone mobile
- Configuration and connection of Session Border Control
- Configuration and connection of Survivable Branch Appliance
- Extension of Teams phone with additional services
- Configuration and management of Voice Users
- Configuration and deployment of direct routing
- Keep track and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams environment
- Configuration of auto attendants and call queues
- Experience in chat, teams, channels and applications management
- Practical knowledge of managing calls and meetings
- Must know how to plan and configure a Microsoft Teams Environment.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring and troubleshooting a Microsoft Teams environment
- Must have the certification of MS-700T00: Managing Microsoft Teams (Teams Administrator)
About Related Certification - Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Voice Engineer Expert
The Microsoft 365 Certified Teams Voice Engineer Expert certification validates your skills on Microsoft Teams Phones with Calling Plans, Direct Routing, and Operator Connect, with Microsoft Teams devices, audio/video conferencing, and voice migration. It offers in-depth understanding of planning, designing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting collaborative communications solutions using Microsoft Teams. This certification authenticates your knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. It affirms your knowledge of collaboration with telephony providers and third-party vendors to facilitate advanced voice features in Microsoft Teams.
It is compulsory to clear MS-720: Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer exam to earn this certification. Vinsys provides you with comprehensive guidance and updated materials to help you pass this examination.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Plan for a basic Teams Phone deployment
- Plan for advanced Teams Phone calling options
- Plan for Teams phones and devices
- Describe Teams network requirements
- Evaluate organizational bandwidth requirements with the Teams Network planner
- Assess the network using the Teams Network Assessment Tool
- Optimize network and WiFi for media flow
- Optimize media flow with QoS
- Understand how Skype and Teams interact
- Plan implementation of Skype for Business Server Hybrid
- Describe the pre-requisites required for migration
- Configure Skype for Business Server Hybrid
- Migrate users and devices to Teams
- Configure emergency calling addresses
- Manage Microsoft Calling Plan numbers
- Setup and manage Operator Connect and Teams Phone Mobile
- Understand Teams Phone policies and configuration options
- Configure Audio Conferencing and Communication Credits
- Describe the differences between auto attendants and call queues
- Design an auto attendant to gather information from callers
- Explain how to set up auto attendants to implement your plan
- Demonstrate how to plan call queues to manage many callers
- Describe how to configure call queues to alert agents and route calls
- Explain how to plan licensing for auto attendants and call queues
- Explain how to configure and connect a Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Describe the process for configuring simple and advanced voice routing
- Describe how to provision users, implement number translation, create, and assign dial plans
- Explain how to configure and connect a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA)
- Describe how Teams Phone interacts with other Microsoft services.
- Configure and integrate third-party policy-based compliance recording.
- Configure and integrate third-party contact center solutions
- Design and register Voice Bots for custom-developed solutions
- Enable users for Teams Phone using Calling Plans, and Teams Phone Mobile or Operator Connect if it's configured for your tenant
- Enable users for Direct Routing
- Manage per-user options for Teams Phone
- Understand scenarios for using Teams phones, Teams displays, and Microsoft Teams Rooms with voice services
- Differentiate between the different options for the deployment and management of devices
- Deploy Teams phones and Teams displays
- Configure Teams Phone for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Manage Teams devices in the Teams admin center and Teams Rooms Pro Management Portal
- Diagnose and troubleshoot phone number assignment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams client issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot call failures and quality issues
- Report on and troubleshoot Teams calls with the Call Quality Dashboard (CQD)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Direct Routing issues
- Troubleshoot and monitor Teams devices
This is a detailed training program which covers the concepts and procedures related to Teams Phone, Teams Devices, and Auto attendants, call queues monitoring and troubleshooting steps associated with Teams Phone, and Direct Routing concepts and methods. It also assists learners in understanding Voice services migration from Skype for Business server to Teams.
It may be average to difficult based on the Learner's experience and preparation.
You must score 700 or more to clear this examination.
Learners who have practical experience in communications solutions, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, and PowerShell. Learners must also pass the MS-700 Managing Microsoft Teams exam in addition to the MS-720 exam.
The Course has duration of 3 days (24 hours).
No, This Course is retiring on June 30, 2023.
This course will not only help learners to acquire new skills and knowledge but also enables them to perform and execute the learnings in a real-life scenario. With the help of Vinsys professional expert Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer, aspirants can easily learn and practice the required topics and pass the MS-720 Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer Exam.
Vinsys is well-known for extending excellent IT training programs that have transformed many IT professionals' lives. It provides extensive course material and a dedicated team of professional experts who direct learners at every step. Additionally, you get various options and inclusions also to make your learning process convenient.