Highly Experienced Trainers.
Post Training Assistance.
Exclusive Access to Practical Labs.
- Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer
By the end of the course, students will:
- Understand Teams meetings and calling.
- Plan for Teams Phone.
- Plan for Microsoft Teams Rooms and Surface Hub.
- Optimize network performance for Teams media.
- Configure and deploy Teams Phone.
- Deploy Teams Phone with Direct Routing.
- Extend Teams Phone with additional services.
- Manage meetings and events experiences.
- Complete a guided project on Teams policy creation and assignment.
- Configure and manage voice users.
- Set up auto attendants and call queues.
- Deploy and manage Teams devices.
- Complete a guided project on meeting room experiences.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Teams collaboration systems.
To enroll in this course, participants should have the following prerequisites:
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
- Basic knowledge of networking, telecommunications, and audio/visual concepts.
- Understanding of identity and access management fundamentals.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Describe Teams meetings and events
- Describe Teams Phone
- Describe auto attendants and call queues
- Describe Microsoft Teams Rooms, Teams meeting room devices, and Teams phones
- Plan for a basic Teams Phone deployment
- Plan for advanced Teams Phone calling options
- Plan for Teams phones and devices
- Understand the main differences between Microsoft Teams Room for Android and Microsoft Teams Rooms for Windows
- Explain which accessories, components, and peripherals are mandatory
- Understand the advantage of Surface Hub
- Understand the difference between the licensing options
- Plan and review a physical room layout
- Describe Teams network requirements
- Evaluate organizational bandwidth requirements with the Teams Network planner
- Assess the network using the Teams Network Assessment Tool
- Optimize network and WiFi for media flow
- Optimize media flow with QoS
- Configure emergency calling addresses
- Manage Microsoft Calling Plan numbers
- Setup and manage Operator Connect and Teams Phone Mobile
- Understand Teams Phone policies and configuration options
- Configure Audio Conferencing and Communication Credits
- Explain how to configure and connect a Session Border Controller (SBC)
- Describe the process for configuring simple and advanced voice routing
- Describe how to provision users, implement number translation, create, and assign dial plans
- Explain how to configure and connect a Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA)
- Describe how Teams Phone interacts with other Microsoft services
- Configure and integrate third-party policy-based compliance recording
- Configure and integrate third-party contact center solutions
- Design and register Voice Bots for custom-developed solutions
- Understand meetings and events in Microsoft Teams
- Set up conference bridges
- Manage meeting policies
- Configure meeting settings
- Manage Live events policies
- Configure Live events settings
- Explain Live events in Microsoft 365
- Create a security group
- Create and assign a messaging policy in the Teams admin center
- Create a meeting policy in the Teams admin center and assign it to PowerShell
- Lab: Create a security group
- Lab: Create and assign a messaging policy in the Teams admin center
- Lab: Create a meeting policy and assign it to PowerShell
- Enable users for Teams Phone using Calling Plans, and Teams Phone Mobile or Operator Connect if it's configured for your tenant
- Enable users for Direct Routing
- Manage per-user options for Teams Phone
- Describe the differences between auto attendants and call queues
- Design an auto attendant to gather information from callers
- Explain how to set up auto attendants to implement your plan
- Demonstrate how to plan call queues to manage many callers
- Describe how to configure call queues to alert agents and route calls
- Explain how to plan to license auto attendants and call queues
- Understand scenarios for using Teams phones, Teams displays, and Microsoft Teams Rooms with voice services
- Differentiate between the different options for the deployment and management of devices
- Deploy Teams phones and Teams displays
- Configure Teams Phone for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- Manage Teams devices in the Teams admin center and Teams Rooms Pro Management Portal
- Prepare the Microsoft 365 tenant for Microsoft Teams Rooms deployment
- Create dynamic groups following best practice
- Disable multi-factor authentication for Microsoft Teams Rooms resource accounts
- Configure room mailbox properties
- Lab: Create a dynamic security group
- Lab: Configure security settings
- Lab: Create room resource accounts
- Lab: Configure mailbox properties
- Diagnose and troubleshoot phone number assignment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams client issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot call failures and quality issues
- Report on and troubleshoot Teams calls with the Call Quality Dashboard (CQD)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot Direct Routing issues
- Troubleshoot and monitor Teams devices using the Teams Rooms Pro Portal
The course has a duration of 4 days.
This course is instructor-led, providing interactive sessions with experienced instructors.
Participants should have a basic understanding of Microsoft 365 and Teams, networking fundamentals, and identity and access management concepts.
Yes, upon successful completion, participants will receive a certification as a Collaboration Communications Systems Engineer.
This course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in designing, implementing, and managing collaboration systems, opening up new career opportunities.
Yes, the course includes hands-on exercises, allowing participants to apply their learning to practical scenarios.
Yes, this course is offered online, providing flexibility in terms of location and schedule.
Yes, participants will have the opportunity to engage in guided projects, focusing on creating Teams policies and preparing meeting room experiences.
Yes, the course caters to both beginners and experienced professionals, providing a comprehensive learning experience for individuals at different skill levels.
Vinsys is a trusted training provider known for our high-quality courses and experienced instructors. With us, you can expect comprehensive course content, interactive learning sessions, hands-on exercises, and practical insights into the latest collaboration technologies. Additionally, we offer flexible learning options, including online training, allowing you to conveniently access the course from anywhere. Choose us for a rewarding learning experience and to receive valuable skills and certification to advance your career in collaboration communications systems engineering.