Applications with ADF Ed 1 Certification Training covers over 8 hours of instructor-led Training
Procure knowledge on database development tools through the certification program
Build Rich Client Applications study material encompasses hands-on exercise for better understanding by the professionals
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
What Will You Learn?
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who want to design J2EE components using ADF.
- Who wish to learn and use new capabilities of Oracle JDeveloper
- Developers who wish to build end-to-end web applications
- Application Developers
- J2EE Developers
- Java EE Developers
- 1-day Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- This training teaches you how to use the powerful, declarative features of ADF Business Components to build and test reusable business services,.
- To expose the user interfaces using ADF Faces client components.
Mr. Pravin Pawar
Mr. Clemente Gatbonton
The Oracle Application Development Framework (Oracle ADF) is an end-to-end application framework that builds on J2EE standards and open-source technologies to simplify and accelerate implementing service-oriented applications. If you develop enterprise solutions that search, display, create, modify, and validate data using web,wireless, desktop, or web services interfaces, Oracle ADF can simplify your job. Used in tandem, Oracle JDeveloper 10g and Oracle ADF give you an environment that covers the full development lifecycle from design to deployment, with drag-and-drop data binding, visual UI design, and team development features built-in.
An action listener is a class that wants to be notified when a command component fires an action event. An action listener contains an action listener method that processes the action event object passed to it by the command component.
Top Link is an Object-Relational Mapping layer that provides a map between the Java objects that the model uses and the database that is the source of their data.By default, a session is created named default. In the following steps, you create a new session.
JavaBean objects managed by a JSF implementation are called managed beans. A managed bean describes how a bean is created and managed. It has nothing to do with the bean’s functionality.Managed bean is about how the bean is created and initialized. As you know, jsf uses the lazy initialization model. It means that the bean in the particular scope is created and initialized not at the moment when the scope is started, but on-demand, i.e. when the bean is first time required.