24x7 Learner Support
Result-Oriented Exam Preparation
Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate Course
An Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate understands thoroughly how to use this powerful programming language. This globally accredited credential demonstrates a developer’s expertise in building as well as enabling Internet applications for both Oracle Database 10g and Oracle Database 11g.
This certification course is your first step to a rewarding career in Oracle. In this course, you will get to learn the fundamentals of queries, functions of SQL statements, Data Control Language, and Data Definition Language. This training prepares you well for the Oracle Database Program with PL/SQL 1Z0-149 exam.
This certification is intended for:
- Database Administrators
- PL/SQL Developers
- System Analysts
- Forms Developers
- Technical Consultants
There is no pre-requisite for this course. The Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified – Associate training is an entry-level certificate for aspirants who wish to pursue a rewarding career in Oracle.
Oracle PL SQL Developer Certified Associate is a professional certificate that validates your knowledge of the PL SQL language, its features, architecture, interactions with the SQL engine, programming constructs and data types. This course trains you on understanding complex datatypes, external procedures, dynamic cursors, security features and considerations.
Gaining the credential helps you bag a high-earning job and a respectable position in your organization. This course from Vinsys elaborates a comprehensive approach to learning the concepts and also encourages practical implementation of the learned knowledge.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Oracle Database 11g: Getting Started With PL/SQL
- Oracle Database 11g: Using DML, DDL, Cursors, Loops, and Control Structures
- Oracle Database 11g: Using Data Types, INDEX BY Tables, and Cursors
- Oracle Database 11g: Using Exceptions, Subprograms, JDeveloper, and REF Cursors
- Oracle Database 11g: Subprograms, Packages, and Exception Handling
- Oracle Database 11g: Packages, Dynamic SQL, and Coding Considerations
- Oracle Database 11g: Using Triggers and the PL/SQL Compiler
- Oracle Database 11g: PL/SQL Code and Dependency Management
- Oracle Database 11g: Using SQL to Query Your Database
- Oracle Database 11g: Conversion Functions, Group Functions and Joins
- Oracle Database 11g: Subqueries, Set Operators and Data Manipulation
- Oracle Database 11g: Using DDL, Views, Sequences, Indexes and Synonyms
- Oracle Database 11g: Controlling User Access and Managing Schema Objects
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Dictionary Views and Large Data Sets
- Oracle Database 11g: Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- Oracle Database 11g: Using Subqueries and Regular Expression
- Oracle Database 11g: Using SQL to query your database
- Oracle Database 11g: Conversion functions, group functions, and joins
- Oracle Database 11g: Subqueries, set operators and data manipulation
- Oracle Database 11g: Using DDL, views, sequences, indexes and synonyms
Of course. This training enables you to understand the basics of PL SQL and lets you shape a bright career in the domain. Oracle is the most popularly demanded software globally and when you certify as an Oracle PL SQL Develop Associate, you are sure to grab amazing opportunities in the industry.
Vinsys provides a complete package including the training, hands-on, courseware and exam preparation guidance along with mock tests and practice exams.
Vinsys realizes your desire to achieve certifications to excel in your career goals. We conduct effective training, provide accredited courseware, conduct mock exams and keep a check on our candidate’s progress to ensure success in the certification exam.
Vinsys offers training with a practical approach. We don’t just focus on sharing knowledge but focus more on delivering skill-based training so that our students are well-equipped with the necessary skill set that is required on the job. Our students have a high success rate in exams.