24*7 Learner Support
The target audience of the course includes:
- Senior consultants who aspire to become Solution architects.
- Current solution architects who want to gain expertise in the design, development, implementation, and deployment of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Professionals who have knowledge and experience with the underlying data and structure of applications.
- Developers, data scientists, IT administrators, and project managers interested in learning about the capabilities to create powerful applications
After completion of the course, professionals will be able to:
- Discover customer needs as a Solution Architect for Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365.
- Solution Architect Series: Power Platform Architecture.
- Solution Architect Series: Evaluate power Platform analytics and AI.
- Solution Architect Series: Explore Power Apps Architecture.
- Solution Architect Series: Plan application lifecycle management for Power Platform.
- Propose decisions as a solution architect to perform a fit-gap analysis.
- Explore Power Automate architecture.
- Solution Architect Series: Testing and go-live.
- Solution Architect Series: Model security applications for Power Platform solutions.
- A minimum of five years of experience in deploying, developing, managing, and consuming cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong knowledge of implementing enterprise-wide integration solutions with Azure Logic Apps.
- Advanced knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS services, including big computing and big data solutions.
- Qualifications in the latest version of Microsoft certification in the solution architect field.
About Related Certification - Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect Expert Certification
The Microsoft Certified Power Platform Solution Architect Expert Certification is an excellent certification if you want to move ahead in your career from a developer or senior consultant to a solution architect. The certification validates your technical knowledge of Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, and related Microsoft Cloud Solutions to optimize your organization’s business and stakeholder needs.
To earn this certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum experience of 1-3 years as a Power Platform solution architect.
- Have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience as a senior consultant or developer having in-depth knowledge of Power Platform architecture.
- Quality PL-600T00: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect Exam.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Learn about what is expected of a solution architect
- Learn about the role of a solution architect during the project phases
- Learn about initial customer discovery
- Discover customer communication strategies
- Identify solution components
- Develop and validate a demo
- Learn about leading requirement capture sessions
- Learn about functional and non-functional requirements
- Determine the feasibility of requirements
- Refine requirements from proof of concept insights
- Categorize business requirements and perform a fit-gap analysis
- Evaluate Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform apps
- Learn about the solution architect’s role in project governance
- Identify techniques for keeping a project on track
- Explore scenarios that could cause a project to fail
- Review the key Power Platform architecture components
- Explore how the platform's design and limits can influence solution architectures
- Review how to communicate with the customer on how the platform can meet their needs
- Learn about data modeling influencers
- Discover various data model strategies
- Learn about data types and data relationships
- Lab: Model data
- Discover the planning and evaluating requirements
- Learn about operational reporting
- Review the capabilities of Microsoft Power BI and how to use it with Power Platform components
- Learn how to use pre-built insights and custom AI
- Explore options for apps and how to choose where to start
- Explore app composition options
- Learn how to use components as part of your app architecture
- Discover when to include Power Apps portals as an app in your architecture
- Learn about Microsoft's vision and the solution architect’s role in ALM
- Review environment strategies
- Define a solution structure for your deliverables
- Review options for automation and custom logic
- Review considerations for using triggers and common actions
- Explore how to use business process flows to guide users through business processes
- Discover the solution architect’s role in security modeling
- Learn how to control access to environments and resources
- Learn how to control access to data in Dataverse
- Lab: Security modeling
- Learn about the solution architect’s role in integrations
- Learn about integration and why it's necessary
- Discover Power Platform features that help enable integration
- Use the capabilities of Microsoft Azure
- Explore options for chatbots and how to choose where to start
- Explore scenarios for chatbots
- Learn about the components of Power Virtual Agents
- Explore options for automation and how to choose where to start
- Explore scenarios for Power Automate for desktop
- Learn about the components for running Power Automate for desktop flows
- Review the solution architect’s role with testing and go-live
- Learn about the data migration process and deployment
- Learn about the testing process
- Discover how to plan for go-live
PL-600T00: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect Expert Certification lets learners and professionals take the next step in their careers by sharpening their skills. In this course, they learn about the decisions a solution architect would take to model security, testing, integration, project governance, working as a team, and more.
The solution architect is responsible for the deployment of the overall solution by successfully designing and implementing it. They are decision-makers to meet client requirements and customer demands.
Vinsys promotes collaborations through interactive practice tests, support from an approved expert, real-world knowledge activities, pre-and post-assessments, and exam scheduling support.
The course is of 3 days (24 hours) duration.
You will get access to the course material for 90 days after its completion.
Yes, you can cancel the course 48 priors to the day of your sessions.
Virtual instructor-led training (vILT), instructor-led training (ILT), private group training, and customized training options are offered by Vinsys.
The exam measures your ability to perform technical tasks and perform solutions that require analyses, solution architecture, and solution implementation.
You need to clear the PL-600T00: Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect exam. It is required to have experience of a minimum of 1-3 years as a Power Platform solution architect and 7–10 years as a senior consultant or developer to clear the related certification.
PL-600T00 will validate your skills to solve business problems and your ability to take responsible actions towards successful design, implementation, deployment and adoption of overall solutions.
Most of the courses provided at Vinsys give you the liberty to select the training option, but at times two courses clash. So, it is advisable to complete one course before enrolling in the other.
You can find career opportunities as a Solution Architect.
The PL-600T00 is a multiple-choice question-based examination having 40-60 questions.
It is vital to score a minimum of 700 (on a scale of 1000) to clear the PL-600T00 exam.