Exam Guidance and Assistance
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Tracking and Reporting Assistance
- Business users who analyze data to produce business insights and perform more effectively by creating simple app experiences.
- Users who enhance productivity by automating business processes.
After completing the PL900T00 course, learners will have up-to-date knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft Power Platform concept and its elements
- Basic components of Microsoft Power Platform
- Creating applications with Microsoft Power Apps
- Building automation with Microsoft Power Automate
- Microsoft Dataverse and connectors
- Cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services
- Execute simple solutions with Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Core concepts, functions and business value Microsoft Power Platform components identification
- Benefits and capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform
- There are no prerequisites to join this course.
About Related Certification - Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals
The Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals certification validates your knowledge of automating a process with Power Automate or building a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents. Learners with this certification have expertise in core capabilities of the Power Platform-from business value and core product capabilities to building a basic Power Apps canvas app, connecting data sources, automating with Microsoft Flow, and creating a Power BI dashboard. It authenticates your knowledge in building solutions with Microsoft Power Platform.
It is compulsory to qualify for PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals exam to secure this certification. The PL900T00 course can be of great benefit. Vinsys can help you prepare for this examination through the comprehensive study material and well-experienced experts.
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Examine Microsoft Power Platform
- Describe the business value of the Power Platform
- Explore connectors in Power Platform
- Review using Microsoft Dataverse to organize business data
- Examine how Power Platform works together with Microsoft 365 apps and services
- Explore solutions using Power Platform Microsoft Teams
- Describe how Power Platform works with Dynamics 365
- Describe how Power Platform solutions can consume Azure Services
- Explore how Power Platform apps work together to create solutions
- Examine the different Power Platform administrative options available
- Describe security and governance in Power Platform
- Explore Microsoft Dataverse and how to use it to build business solutions
- Examine Power Platform connectors
- Lab: Build a basic Dataverse data model
- Examine Power Apps
- Explore canvas applications
- Explore model-driven applications
- Differentiate between canvas and model-driven applications
- Build a basic canvas app
- Build a basic model-driven app
- Lab: Build a canvas app
- Lab: Build a basic model-driven app
- Examine the capabilities of Power Automate
- Explore the different Power Automate apps
- Examine the components of a cloud flow
- Examine Power Automate scenarios
- Build a basic cloud flow
- Build a basic desktop flow
- Examine the business value provided by Power Automate
- Lab: Build a basic Power Automate flow
- Describe the business value and features of Power BI
- Compare and contrast the different components that makeup Power BI
- Describe how to clean and transform data
- Examine how AI insights help detect anomalies and spot trends
- Build a basic dashboard
- Consume Power BI reports and dashboards
- Describe the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents and the business value it provides
- Examine the process of building a simple chatbot
- Describe the capabilities of Power Pages and the business value it provides
- Examine the process for building a basic site
- Describe the capabilities of AI Builder and the business value it provides
This course assists learners with their knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform concept and its fundamentals. It allows learners to gain an understanding of Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Power Apps, Microsoft Power Automate, Microsoft Dataverse and connectors, Cross-cloud scenarios across M365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Azure and 3rd party services and Power BI.
This exam assesses your knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform technologies, its processes and business outcomes. The exam is developed for learners who are aspiring to begin their career-building solutions with the Microsoft Power Platform.
You may get the roles of Functional Consultant, Administrator, Business Managing Director and more.
You must secure 700 out of 1000 to clear this examination.
The Course has a duration of 1 day (08 hours).
Learners experience virtual lab training and practical sessions by Vinsys Training Experts. Vinsys also provides a Recording of your class for 90 days with 24*7 Learner support.
The course is suitable for business users and students who know how to analyze data to produce business insights. Learners who enhance productivity by automating business processes can also do this course. A basic understanding of cloud computing, computer technology, and data analytics will be an advantage.
Vinsys has a proven track record of transforming learners into expert professionals. It is a renowned IT training program platform that caters to IT professionals with the help of highly skilled trainers (having 02 decades of experience) and extensive course materials. Here you get class recordings and a virtual lab for the practical learning experience. Following the completion of the course, Vinsys also provides virtual badges to the learners for excellence and learning achievement, through which you can get industry-wide recognition.