Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Professionals interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer .Java developers who are implementing microservices using Quarkus and Kubernetes.
- Red Hat Certified professionals who wish to pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) certification.
- Application Developers .
- Application developer or Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE (JB183)
- Experience in working in IDE such as Red Hat® Developer Studio or VSCode
- Experience with Maven and version control recommended.
- Experience with OpenShift or Introduction to OpenShift Applications recommended (DO101)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Deploy microservice applications on Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform.
- Implement health check and monitor microservices.
- Use Quarkus to build a microservice application.
- Utilize config specification for injecting data into a microservice.
- Integrate testing for microservices.
- Secure a microservice using OAuth.
- Build and deploy native Quarkus applications.
The Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer exam (EX378) tests your skills and knowledge with regard to coding the server side of Kubernetes-native Java applications using the Quarkus framework. D0378 focuses on the basic skills required to create a complete microservice using a persistent data store.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Cloud-native Developer, which also counts toward earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®) certification
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Describe components and patterns of microservice-based application architectures.
- Describe the specifications in Quarkus, implement a microservice with some of the specifications, and deploy it to an OpenShift cluster.
- Deploy Quarkus microservices to a Red Hat OpenShift cluster.
- Build a persistent and configurable distributed quarkus microservices application
- Implement fault tolerance in a microservice architecture.
- Describe Quarkus in native mode and describe its deployment on OpenShift Container Platform.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Create a health check for a microservice.
- Secure microservice endpoints and communication.
- Monitor the operation of a microservice using metrics and distributed tracing
The duration of this course is five days (forty hours)
The cost of this course is $3600 (plus all applicable taxes).
Microservices are an approach/architecture to software writing (coding). With the help of Microservices, systems are broken down into their tiniest elements making them independent of each other.Instead of a conventional monolith approach to software, where everything is assembled into one piece, microservices are all portioned and work together to complete the exact same tasks.Each one of these Individual components/elements or processes is a micro-service.
Using a microservice approach to application creation will increase durability and speed up the time to market.
After taking this course, developers can more quickly build, test, and deploy their applications, improving application time to market
Is vinsys an accrediated training provider for DO378: RED HAT CLOUD-NATIVE MICROSERVICES DEVELOPMENT WITH QUARKUS ?
Vinsys is a leading Individual/Corporate Training provider for the Red Hat Courses. Our instructors work on your skill development, helping you build the right career path by delivering trainings as par latest industry standards. All our trainers have extensive training experience and our courses are upgraded to the dynamic market needs.