Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
- Installing JBoss EAP and optional components.
- Migrating JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Clustering with an emphasis on tuning.
- Deployments to production and cloud environments.
- Scripting with CLI.
- Learning JBoss EAP monitoring and resource management.
- Messaging with an emphasis on clustering and tuning.
- JBoss EAP and application security
- Experienced Administrators involved in deploying and administering JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7 in large-scale production environments.
- Those with a minimum of 2 years of experience as JBoss EAP administrators.
- Professionals with the Red Hat Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration certification.
- Recommended: The AD248 Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I training.
About the Exam
Does Not Lead to a Specific Exam
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Explaining the new features of JBoss EAP 7
- Exploring strategies for migrating from JBoss EAP 6 to JBoss EAP 7.
- Demonstrating clustering components, their configuration, and application to clustered architectures.
- Deploying an application in various types of production environments
- Scripting multiple configurations and management scenarios using the CLI
- Utilizing various tools for monitoring and managing JBoss EAP 7.
- Managing supported messaging systems.
- Configuring security settings for restricting authorization and authentication to secure Java™ EE applications
- Configuring security settings that include authentication, authorization, and the management console
- Reviewing tasks/concepts from Red Hat JBoss Application Administration II.
Yes, it builds on your skills acquired in the AD248 Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I offering.
It brings the following capabilities:
• Installing/Running JBoss EAP 7 in standalone and domain modes.
• Configuring a domain.
• Deploying applications to JBoss EAP 7.
• Configuring the datasource subsystem, Java™ Message Service (JMS)/HornetQ, logging, and web subsystems.
• Implementing application security in JBoss EAP 7.
• Configuring the batch subsystem.
Yes, it is based on JBoss EAP version 7
It develops your employees' skills for increasing business efficiency, minimizing the time-to-market, and quickly troubleshooting issues.
The Red Hat course enhances your abilities for:
• Utilizing the new features of EAP 7.
• Migrating an EAP 6 server to EAP 7.
• Fine-tuning/Managing JGroups and Infinispan in a cluster.
• Rolling back application deployments.
• Writing scripts for everyday EAP management tasks.
• Monitoring EAP utilizing JConsole and other management tools.
• Creating a JMS bridge and FORM-based authentication login module.
• Implementing Single-Sign-On with Red Hat Identity management.
Yes, it was formerly called Red Hat Certified JBoss Administrator (RHCJA) or JBoss Certified Application Administrator (JBCAA).
Yes, the list of tasks comprises:
• Installing/Running an instance of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform.
• Configuring multiple instances and JBoss web connectors.
• Deploying applications.
• Configuring web properties for deployed applications, logging, access control, and Java™ Virtual Machine (JVM) properties.
• Removing unnecessary services.
• Configuring XA/non-XA data sources.
• Configuring a database management system (DBMS) security domain and cluster utilizing Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).
• Creating a clustered Java Message Service (JMS) queue.
• Configuring load balancing and failover.
Yes, it is a hands-on and lab-intensive course.
Besides being a globally-respected Individual/Corporate IT training provider, Vinsys is also admired as the top Red Hat learning partner. Its unmatchable offerings, accredited instructors, customizable skilling programs, and round-the-clock learner support ensure the most detailed upskilling experiences, a must for capitalizing on valuable Red Hat JBoss EAP opportunities.