Highly Experienced Trainers
Course Designed According To Requirements
Post Training Assistance
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II v.8 Course Overview
Install, configure, and maintain a cloud computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform. This Red Hat OpenStack Administration II v.8 Training Program teaches system administrators how to implement a cloud-computing environment using Red Hat OpenStack Platform, including installation, configuration, and maintenance. This Red Hat OpenStack boot camp will also begin the transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OpenStack Director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210). This Red Hat OpenStack Administration II v.8 Course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
Who Should Attend
Linux System Administrators and Cloud Administrators who are responsible for maintaining a private cloud.
What will you learn?
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
- Launch and customize instances in a private OpenStack cloud through the CL210 Training Course
- Maintain core Red Hat OpenStack services for computing, networking, and storage using the Horizon web interface
- Build in a proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Govern key OpenStack services using the command-line interface through the understanding of Administration II v.8 CL210 tutoring
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform architecture
- Understand Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform features and terminology.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform installation
- Deploy Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform using packstack.
- Create an instance with the Horizon web interface.
- RabbitMQ message broker
- Install and verify RabbitMQ message broker service.
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ message broker.
- Keystone identity service
- Install, configure, and use the Keystone authentication services.
- Swift object storage service
- Install, configure, and use the Swift object storage service.
- Glance image service
- Install and use the Glance image service.
- Cinder block storage service
- Install the Cinder block storage service.
- Manage Cinder volumes.
- Networking service
- Install, configure, and manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform networking service.
- Nova compute and controller services
- Install and troubleshoot Nova compute and controller services.
- Deploy an instance from the command line.
- Implement an additional compute node
- Learn to add and remove additional Nova compute nodes.
- Launch an instance to verify the new compute nodes.
- Heat orchestration service
- Install and troubleshoot the Heat orchestration service.
- Launch a stack using preconfigured templates.
- Ceilometer metering service
- Install and manage the ceilometer metering service.
At Vinsys, the well-experienced trainers facilitate practical, scenario-based learning so that every candidate gets to understand how to perform when the actual job calls for.
This differentiates the Vinsys trainings and our previous students acknowledge the benefits they experienced through our trainings. While certification is just another addition to your resume, skills transform the way you perform on the job and here’s where we have our major focus. So, it is important that candidates rely on a trusted, established and globally recognized training partner