Comprehensive, Interactive Classroom & Online Training
Extensive hands-on & Practical, skill-based approach
Internationally acclaimed Subject Matter Expertise with 25+ years of Industry and Training Experience
Course Designed According To Corporate Requirements
- This SAP Hybris Commerce Cockpit End User training will empower your team to perform assignments in hybris back-office applications with standard usefulness: from making new items, refreshing pictures, making new site pages and flags to overseeing hunt and features, making advancements, vouchers and customized sees for client portions.
- The SAP Hybris Commerce Cockpit End User course centers around intelligence and hands-on work out.
What Will You Learn?
- In this training, participants learn to perform tasks in the hybris Cockpits with standard functionality. The course consists of demonstrations and hands-on exercises that will help your team improve their skills and ability to navigate the UIs.
- Students will receive Quick Reference Sheets on important standard business functionality, tasks and terminology at the end of the course.
- This training is based and delivered on the standard hybris Accelerator.
- This course is offered only as customer-specific training.
End users of hybris Cockpits / backoffice UIs (Product Cockpit, WCMS Cockpit, CS Cockpit, etc.)
- Virtual Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Trainer Introduction + system setup
- Brief overview of hybris terms that are relevant across the board
- User rights, synchronization, catalogs, etc,.
- Understanding product hierarchies and product modeling
- Adding, modifying and approving products and product information (description, media, etc.)
- Searching for products
- Categorization and Classification
- Bulk editing, exporting products
- Collaboration (workflows and queries)
- Understanding site management and available page templates
- Adding, modifying and approving web content ( pages and components)
- Searching for content
- Personalization and Segmentation
- Live Editing
- Understanding customer service capabilities
- Adding and modifying a customer account
- Taking a customer call and placing an order
- Accessing a customer cart
- Cancelling or refunding and order
- Creating a ticket against an order
- Assisted Service Module (if implemented)
- Understanding what is available in other UIs
- Creating and applying new vouchers for certain products and categories
- Creating new promotions for products and categories and defining "firing rules"
- Customizing search and facets (key word redirects, synonyms, stop words, hero products, boost rules)
Senior Business Analyst
Mr. Kiran Raghavan
Senior Business Analyst
Vinsys educates you practically. With a determined vision, excellent trainers, up-to-date courseware, and a well-structured training plan, Vinsys assures guaranteed results. We focus more on delivering skills rather than only knowledge as we believe knowledge must be applied skillfully in order to achieve excellence.
Vinsys delivers value to its students and conducts sufficient mock tests to assure complete exam preparation. We aim at certifying every professional undertaking our training course.
- More than 600,000 minds trained globally on various professional certifications
- Professional, industry-expert trainers with more than 15 years of experience
- Flexible training schedules
- 98% success rate in certification exams
- Complete exam preparation guidance
- Practical learning