Inquiry-based classroom approach
Instructor-led engaging online training modules
- Individuals in charge of creating and implementing the TL 9000 Quality Management System
- Individuals in operational management and quality management
- Internal auditors
Though the TL 9000 course is in continuation with ISO 9001, it is not necessary to get ISO 9001 certification to register for this course. All the requirements of ISO 9001 comprise the essentials of TL 9000.
Organizations with TL 9000 certification must adhere to the following in particular:
- All requirements clauses of the International Standards ISO 9001:2015
- ICT-specific requirements that apply to all registrations
- ICT-specific requirements that apply to hardware, software, and service registrations
- ICT industry measurements that use in all product categories
- ICT industry measurements that use in certain product categories specific to hardware, software, and services
- Provides a measurement system that enables businesses to track performance and improve outcomes and specifies system requirements for the design, development, production, delivery, installation, and maintenance of ICT goods and services.
- Removing the need for various quality management standards lowers operating costs, improving consumer products and services.
- It establishes uniform quality expectations to promote performance and efficiency throughout the global telecom supply chain.
The TL 9000 course takes 6-18 months to get TL 9000 certified. The process involves: -
- Pre-Certification Preparation
- RMS Registration
- Pre-Audit Activities
- Certificate of TL 9000 compliance
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- The Process Approach to business management
- The Deming Cycle (PDCA) and problem-solving
- Understanding and effectively auditing the intent of ISO 9001, TL 9000, and use of ISO 9004
- Customer satisfaction measurement, how to evaluate and audit the activity
- Where and how to assess and apply continual improvement in all processes
- Planning, conducting, and reporting on the process audit
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances in the process audit
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
- Auditing techniques, including effective auditing of management
- Review of Product Category tables and usage
This quality management system training course improves your execution in services and manufacturing, dependability of processes, supply chain productivity, life-cycle management, and employee teamwork. You will be able to create a method to gather and compute quality and performance data. It ensures the growth of stronger customer/supplier relationships. After completing the course, you can find strategies to reduce expenses, expedite delivery, and boost revenue.
Vinsys has been in the field of training and courses worldwide since 1999. It brings you one of the best and most experienced trainers worldwide. It guarantees massive growth with doubt sessions, after-course follow-ups, inquiry-based classrooms, and regular mock tests. The trainers focus on practical knowledge.
Vinsys ensures your QMS training is in your comfort zone. It also allows corporate groups to customize their training hours according to the team’s capacity and availability.
TL 9000 is an online instructor-led training course.
Vinsys offers you revision classes, as a backup.
You will not get a refund if you have completed 30% of the course or have the required material for the training. But if this is not the case, you can mail your issues to email@example.com or consult one of the relevant sales agents within 10 hours of the first session. If you are unsatisfied after consulting, you will get your paid amount refunded in the initial mode of payment.
If your company cancels the training for some reason and I have paid the fee, will I get my money back?
In such a scenario, Vinsys refunds your amount in the initial payment mode. Also, you can switch to any other course without paying an additional fee.
No, TL 9000 certification is not depending on TIA QuEST Forum participation.
The procedure may take six to eighteen months. The fee varies depending on the size of the business, the performance management systems already in place, the certification's extent (hardware, software, and services), and the outside and internal resources allotted to the project.