24*7 team assistance
Hands-on training experience
Experienced Trainers with particular domain expertise
Regular mock tests
- IT Professionals having relevant experience in working with Windows Server.
- Server Administrators who aim to update their knowledge and skills of Windows Server 2019.
- Individuals aiming to pass the Windows Server exam.
- Individuals aiming to transit from Service Desk role to server maintenance role.
Prerequisites for this Windows Server 2019 administration course are mentioned below:
• Should be experienced in working with concepts and technologies of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
• Understanding basic network technologies, including DHCP and IP addressing and name resolution.
• Understanding basic server virtualization concepts & Microsoft Hyper-V.
• Should understand basic security practices.
• Basic knowledge of Windows PowerShell.
• 20744: Securing Windows Server 2016
The Windows Server 2019 Administration online course is best for IT professionals aiming to boost their Windows Server 2019 use. Upon completion of the Windows Server 2019 Administration course, participants will be able to:
• To understand and implement administrative techniques and tools with identity services.
• Managing and configuring network infrastructure services, file servers, and storage.
• Implementing and managing disaster recovery solutions and virtual machines.
• Configuring remote desktop services and deploying virtual machine-based system infrastructure.
• Service monitoring and implementation of performance analysis and troubleshooting
• Understand migration related to AD DS and its upgrades.
About the Certification
WINDOWS SERVER 2019 ADMINISTRATION certification is an IT certification offered by Microsoft. Professionals with this certification can have hands-on skills in managing databases, IT infrastructure, and development.
- 4 days Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
* Introducing Windows Server 2019
* Windows Server Core Overview
* Windows Server administration principles and tools overview
* Lab: Deploying and configuring Windows Server
* AD DS Overview
* Deploying Windows Server domain controllers
* Azure AD overview
* Implementing Group Policy
* Active Directory Certificate Services Overview
* Lab: Implementing Identity Services and Group Policy
* Deploying and managing DHCP
* Deploying and managing DNS service
* Deploying and managing IPAM
* Remote Access Services in Windows Server
* Lab: Implementing and configuring network infrastructure services in Windows Server
* Volumes and File Systems in Windows Server
* Implementing sharing in Windows Server
* Implementing Storage Spaces in Windows Server
* Implementing Data Deduplication
* Implementing iSCSI
* Deploying Distributed File System
* Lab: Implementing storage solutions in Windows Server
* Hyper-V in Windows Server
* Configuring VMs
* Securing virtualization in Windows Server
* Containers in Windows Server
* Overview of Kubernetes
* Lab: Implementing and configuring virtualization in Windows Server
* Planning for failover clustering implementation
* Creating and configuring failover cluster
* Overview of stretch clusters
* High availability and disaster recovery solutions with Hyper-V VMs
* Lab: Implementing failover clustering
* Hyper-V Replica
* Backup and restore infrastructure in Windows Server
* Lab: Implementing Hyper-V Replica and Windows Server Backup
* Credentials and privileged access protection
* Hardening Windows Server
* JEA in Windows Server
* Securing and analyzing SMB traffic
* Windows Server update management
* Lab: Configuring security in Windows Server
* Overview of RDS
* Configuring a session-based desktop deployment
* Overview of personal and pooled virtual desktops
* Lab: Implementing RDS in Windows Server
* Implementing VPNs
* Implementing Always On VPN
* Implementing NPS
* Implementing Web Server in Windows Server
* Lab: Deploying network workloads
* Overview of Windows Server monitoring tools
* Using Performance Monitor
* Monitoring event logs for troubleshooting
* Lab: Monitoring and troubleshooting Windows Server
* AD DS migration
* Storage Migration Service
* Windows Server migration tools
* Lab: Migrating Server workloads
Senior Server Administrator
IT professionals can boost their knowledge of network infrastructure, windows server security, and storage management by taking this course.
No, the Windows Server 2019 Administration course is an online course.
Vinsys has been a leading and quality training provider since 1999. Numerous courses and services are listed on the website so learners can choose them as per their choice for digital learning. Regular Mock Tests, 24*7 assistance, and Approved and Quality Ensured Training Materials give learners the best learning experience.
Yes, we provide end-to-end career/course assistance to enrolled candidates.
An average Windows Server 2019 Administration online course duration is five days, which an expert trainer with real-world experience will deliver.
While Microsoft offers a variety of ways to participate in its courses, this Windows Server 2019 Administration course is currently offered by Vinsys as in-class, live online, on-site, and 1-to-1 instructor-led training.