An inquiry-based approach to teaching
Regular mock tests
Follow-up after the course
- Security Managers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- IT Heads and Directors
- IT Auditors
- Security Consultants
- Information Security Professionals
- IT Professionals aiming to switch in Information Security domain
- Chief Information/Technology Officers
- Enterprise Architects
- At-least 5 years of full-time work experience (paid) in minimum of two of the domains related to the CISSP CBOK.
After completing the CISSP certification training course in Jeddah, Learners will;
- Learn to safeguard assets in entire stage of their lifecycle.
- Assess physical security factors associated with information system requirements.
- Define concepts, principles, and architectures for protecting devices, systems, networks, & applications.
- Learn how to detect and remediate threats in networks of an organization's & communication channels.
- Learn how to execute plans to restrict access of data to only authorized users. With this knowledge, it becomes easy for you to answer all the CISSP interview questions efficiently.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training for Saudi
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Applying the concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Evaluating and applying security governance principles
- Determining compliance requirements
- Understanding the legal and regulatory issues related to information security
- Understanding, adhering to, and promote professional ethics
- Developing, documenting, and implementing security policies and guidelines
- Understanding Business Continuity (BC) requirements
- Contributing personnel security policies and procedures
- Applying risk management concepts
- Applying threat modeling concepts and methodologies
- Applying risk-based management concepts to the supply chain
- To establish and maintain security awareness, education, and training program across the organization
- Identifying and classifying information and assets
- Determining and maintaining information and asset ownership
- Protecting privacy
- Ensuring appropriate asset retention
- Determine data security controls
- Establishing information and asset handling requirements
- Implementing engineering processes by using secure design principles
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of security models
- Selecting controls based upon systems security requirements
- Understanding security capabilities of information systems (e.g., memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption)
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities of security architectures, solution elements, and designs
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in web-based systems
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in mobile systems
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in embedded devices
- Applying cryptography
- Implementing site and facility security controls
- Implementing secure design principles in network architectures
- Securing network components
- Implementing secure communication channels according to design
- Control physical and logical access to assets
- Manage identification and authentication of people, devices, and services
- Federated identity with a third-party service
- Implement and manage authorization mechanisms
- Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle
- Implement authentication systems
- Design and validate assessment, test, and audit strategies
- Conduct security control testing
- Collect security process data (e.g., technical and administrative)
- Analyze test output and generate a report
- Conduct or facilitate security audits
- Understand and comply with investigations
- Conduct logging and monitoring activities
- Perform Configuration Management (CM) (e.g., provisioning, baselining, automation)
- Apply foundational security operations concepts
- Apply for resource protection
- Conduct incident management
- Operate and maintain detective and preventative measures
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management
- Understand and participate in change management processes
- Implement recovery strategies
- Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) processes
- Test Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Participate in Business Continuity (BC) planning and exercises
- Implement and manage physical security
- Address personnel safety and security concerns
- Understand and integrate security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Identify and apply security controls in software development ecosystems
- Assess the effectiveness of software security
- Assess security impact of acquired software
- Define and apply secure coding guidelines and standards
You need to pass the CISSP Exam for earning the certification. The CISSP exam is CBT based i.e Computer based examination administered at Pearson VUE Testing centers across the globe.
700 is the passing score to clear CISSP exam.
Yes, we offer end-to-end assistance to candidates for ensuring smooth process of examination. Please contact our team for more information.
The CISSP course training duration is 5-days.
The CISSP Certification is valid for 3 years.
This course is instructor-led online training.