Regular mock tests
Updated CISSP study materials
Follow-up after the course
- Candidates aiming to get thorough understanding about CISSP information security standards.
- Candidates aiming to pass CISSP Certification Exam in Saudi Arabia Region.
- Network Architects
- Security Auditors
- Security Architects
- Security Managers
- Security Consultants
- Director of Security
- Security Systems Engineers
- Security Analysts
- You need minimum 5 years of paid full-time work experience in at least two of the areas of the CISSP CBOK.
- Obtain a 4-year university degree or an area equivalent to a CISSP degree from the Approved List (ISC) 2. This helps you meet the 1 year of experience required.
After completing the CISSP certification training course in Riyadh, participants will understand;
- A multidimensional approach to understanding factors related to information security.
- The knowledge required to become a CISSP professional.
- Manage your organization's security activities.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training for Saudi
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
Customized to your team's need
- Blended Learning Delivery Model (Self-Paced E-Learning And/Or Instructor-Led Options)
- Course, Category, And All-Access Pricing
- Enterprise-Class Learning Management System (LMS)
- Enhanced Reporting For Individuals And Teams
- 24x7 Teaching Assistance And Support
- Applying the concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Evaluating and applying security governance principles
- Determining compliance requirements
- Understanding the legal and regulatory issues related to information security
- Understanding, adhering to, and promote professional ethics
- Developing, documenting, and implementing security policies and guidelines
- Understanding Business Continuity (BC) requirements
- Contributing personnel security policies and procedures
- Applying risk management concepts
- Applying threat modeling concepts and methodologies
- Applying risk-based management concepts to the supply chain
- To establish and maintain security awareness, education, and training program across the organization
- Identifying and classifying information and assets
- Determining and maintaining information and asset ownership
- Protecting privacy
- Ensuring appropriate asset retention
- Determine data security controls
- Establishing information and asset handling requirements
- Implementing engineering processes by using secure design principles
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of security models
- Selecting controls based upon systems security requirements
- Understanding security capabilities of information systems (e.g., memory protection, Trusted Platform Module (TPM), encryption/decryption)
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities of security architectures, solution elements, and designs
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in web-based systems
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in mobile systems
- Assessing and mitigating vulnerabilities in embedded devices
- Applying cryptography
- Implementing site and facility security controls
- Implementing secure design principles in network architectures
- Securing network components
- Implementing secure communication channels according to design
- Control physical and logical access to assets
- Manage identification and authentication of people, devices, and services
- Federated identity with a third-party service
- Implement and manage authorization mechanisms
- Manage the identity and access provisioning lifecycle
- Implement authentication systems
- Design and validate assessment, test, and audit strategies
- Conduct security control testing
- Collect security process data (e.g., technical and administrative)
- Analyze test output and generate a report
- Conduct or facilitate security audits
- Understand and comply with investigations
- Conduct logging and monitoring activities
- Perform Configuration Management (CM) (e.g., provisioning, baselining, automation)
- Apply foundational security operations concepts
- Apply for resource protection
- Conduct incident management
- Operate and maintain detective and preventative measures
- Implement and support patch and vulnerability management
- Understand and participate in change management processes
- Implement recovery strategies
- Implement Disaster Recovery (DR) processes
- Test Disaster Recovery Plans (DRP)
- Participate in Business Continuity (BC) planning and exercises
- Implement and manage physical security
- Address personnel safety and security concerns
- Understand and integrate security in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Identify and apply security controls in software development ecosystems
- Assess the effectiveness of software security
- Assess security impact of acquired software
- Define and apply secure coding guidelines and standards
The duration of CISSP training is five-days.
We have experienced trainers who have hands-on experience working in security domain.
Yes, the candidate needs to inform at least 4-5 days prior if you do not wish to continue the course. But, after the course lectures are started, no refund will not be initiated.
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.
Yes, learners can get the best possible assistance from Vinsys experts.
This course is instructor-led online training.