Instructor-led training by expert trainers with more than 20 years of experience
Access to MS Labs, Practice tests, and manuals
• The learners and professionals who are looking to learn the fundamentals of SCI across cloud-based and related Microsoft services.
• Learners who are familiar with the basics of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
• Learners who understand how Microsoft security, compliance, and identity solutions are used in finding an end solution to security.
Upon completing the course, learners will:
• Understand and interpret the concepts of SCI ( Security, Compliance, and Identity)
• Evaluate the capabilities of Microsoft security solutions.
• Learn how protection policies are configured to build compliance and industry standards.
• Understand the role of Microsoft Azure and Azure Active Directory to protect and manage sensitive data.
• Examine the capabilities of Microsoft identity and access management solutions.
• Develop skills to monitor, protect, and respond to threats and vulnerabilities with Microsoft Intune and Azure Sentinel.
• Know the tools and processors used for auditing, compliance, and reporting data classification.
• Understand different methods to secure Microsoft's built-in compliance features, including Azure Active Directory Privileged Identity Management and Security Center.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders to build and secure their organizational security infrastructure.
• A basic understanding of networking and cloud computing concepts.
• knowledge of Information Technology or general experience working in an IT environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365.
Microsoft Certified Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
This certification is suitable for learners seeking to grow in the field of cybersecurity. The course is a stepping stone for learners interested in role-based certifications in security operations. To learn more about this certification, it is recommended to explore the learning path available to develop Microsoft Security, Compliance & identity.
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor-led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized According To Team's Requirements
- Customized Training According to Requirements
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Describe the shared responsibility and the defence-in-depth security models.
- Describe the Zero-Trust model
- Describe the concepts of encryption and hashing
- Describe some basic compliance concepts
- Understand the difference between authentication and authorization
- Describe the concept of identity as a security perimeter
- Describe identity-related services
- Describe what Azure AD does
- Describe the types of identities Azure AD supports
- Describe the authentication methods of Azure AD
- Describe multi-factor authentication in Azure AD
- Describe the password protection and management capabilities of Azure AD
- Describe Conditional Access in Azure AD
- Describe the benefits of Azure AD roles and role-based access control
- Describe the capabilities of identity governance in Azure
- Describe Privileged Identity Management
- Describe the capabilities of Azure Identity Protection
- Learn how Azure security capabilities can protect the network
- Learn how Azure can protect your VMs
- Learn how encryption on Azure can protect your data
- Describe cloud security posture management
- Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Understand the Microsoft Cloud Security Benchmark and the security baselines in Azure
- Describe the security concepts for SIEM and SOAR
- Describe how Microsoft Sentinel provides integrated threat management
- Describe the pricing models of Microsoft Sentinel
- Describe the Microsoft 365 Defender service
- Describe how Microsoft 365 Defender provides integrated protection against sophisticated attacks.
- Describe and explore the Microsoft 365 Defender portal
- Describe the offerings of the Service Trust Portal
- Describe Microsoft's Privacy Principles
- Describe Microsoft Priva
- Describe the Microsoft Purview compliance portal
- Describe Compliance Manager
- Describe the use and benefits of compliance score
- Describe data classification capabilities
- Describe records management
- Describe data loss prevention
- Describe insider risk management
- Describe communication compliance
- Describe information barriers
- Describe the eDiscovery capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe the auditing capabilities of Microsoft Purview
- Describe Azure Policy
- Describe Azure Blueprints
- Describe Microsoft Purview
Cloud Security Enginner
SC-900T00: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals course allows you to expand your knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure to effectively identify, maintain, and analyze security, compliance, and identity landscapes of the organizational security posture.
The learners require no prior knowledge of Microsoft SCI fundamentals. However, a basic understanding of Microsoft Azure and IT security concepts is helpful in fully experiencing the course benefits.
The course is beneficial for IT professionals, Security officers, Decision makers, and technical professionals with roles related to SCI.
The learners will be able to expand their knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure. Upon taking the course, you can effectively communicate with the organizational stakeholders and manage various identities, access and compliance in the hybrid working environment.
Having SC-900T00 on your resume may help you advance your career as an administrator, AppMaker, Business User, and Cloud Architect.
SC-900T00: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals is a one-day course (8 hours).
With Vinsys, learners can access course materials and manuals even after the course is completed for 90 days. With 24*7 assistance, you can enjoy after-course follow-ups and regular mock tests. Learners will have instructor-led and hands-on training experience through MCTs during the course training program.
Yes, you will get the course material.