Peoplecert Accredited Organization
99.3% Exam Pass Rate
Exam Fee Included
ITIL Foundation Certification is suitable for professionals who wish to gain an understanding of the ITIL framework and how it enables businesses to improve the quality of IT service management within an organization. The certification can also be opted by those who already work in an ITIL-enabled environment and need recognition of their skills to contribute majorly to the overall development of the organization.
The ITIL framework is a great learning for all those who wish to be or are already a part of the IT environment. The ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course is best suited for:
- IT Professionals/ IT Developers/ IT Managers
- Application Managers
- Quality Analysts
- IT Architects/ IT Executives
- Audit Managers
- Database Administrators
- Business Operation Managers
- ITSM Executives and Trainers
Candidates do not need to fulfil any criteria to apply for the ITIL 4 Foundation Course. Any individual aspiring to gain knowledge of the ITSM best practices can take up this course. It offers great benefits both the IT professionals as well as the non-IT professionals.
This ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course aims at training candidates on how to:
- Create a reliable, functional and stable service development environment
- Understand customers to tailor your services according to their specific requirements to establish strong, long-term relationships
- Predict, manage and minimize risks effectively without compromising on the existing service deliveries
- Enhance productivity cost-effectively
- Align the ITSM framework with core business objectives to achieve the targeted goals
- Adapt to the rapid technological shifts and comply with the industry standards
- Raise your ability to cope up with the IT challenges and perform outstandingly
Virtual Instructor-Led Session
- 1 day Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 learner assistance and support
- Discuss the conception and evolution of ITIL.
- Define Service Management, Best Practices and it SMF
- Describe the ITIL Key Concepts.
- State the 5 Core Books.
- Discuss the LifeCycle Terms of Interest and Five Phases.
- Review the Capabilities and Resources.
- Understand the Benefits of ITIL.
- Discuss the RACI and Organizational Structure.
- Understand the role of Automation in IT Service Management.
- Discuss Governance, Risk Management and the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Understand the Process Model and the Four Ps of Design.
- Discuss the ITIL Processes.
- Describe the Key Concepts of Service Strategy and Terms of Interest.
- Define Utility and Warranty = Value.
- Describe Service Provider Types.
- Understand Service Strategy Processes.
- Review Financial Management for IT Services.
- Provide Service Justification: Business Case.
- Define Service Portfolio Management.
- Describe Demand Management.
- Recognize Business Relationship Management.
- Describe the Key Concepts of Service Design and Terms of Interest.
- Define Business Change Process.
- Recognize Design Management.
- Describe the Five Aspects of Service Design.
- State the Four Ps.
- Define Design Constraints.
- Recognize Services Design and Design Coordination Processes.
- Describe Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Availability Management and Capacity Management.
- Understand IT Service Continuity Management Objectives.
- Define Information Security Management.
- Describe Supplier Management Objectives.
- Describe the Key Concepts of Service Transition and Terms of Interest.
- Define Service Transition Processes.
- Describe Change Management, Service Assist and Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, and Release and Deployment Management.
- Recognize Transition Planning and Support.
- State Service Validation and Testing.
- Discuss Change Evaluation.
- Describe the Key Concepts of Service Operation and Terms of Interest.
- Define the Role of Communications in Operations.
- Describe Operation Processes.
- Define Incident Management, Problem Management, and Event Management.
- State Request Fulfillment.
- Discuss Access Management.
- Describe Service Operation Functions.
- Describe the Key Concepts of Continual Service Improvement and Terms of Interest.
- Define Demins’ Constant Improvement.
- Describe the Sever-Step Improvement Process.
- Recognize the CSI Model.
- Describe the Role of Measurements.
- Understand Focus on the Business Needs.
- Describe Methods and Techniques for Continual Service Improvement.
Mr. Prasad Lele
Area Of Expertise: ITIL® Expert, CobiT® 5 Implementation Certified, CobiT® 5 Assessor Certified, Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager, ITIL 4 Foundation Certified, Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor, PRINCE 2® Practitioner, Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager, SIAM™ Foundation, VeriSM™ Foundation
ITIL is an acronym for Information Technology Infrastructure Library. It is a set of best practices responsible for successful IT Service Management. With businesses utilizing the power of IT extensively, the role of ITIL started gaining more weightage and the technology looked forward to a universal set of practices and framework that laid the foundation of secure, reliable, flexible and scalable IT environment.
The ITIL framework consists of five books each comprising of a different element of the IT service lifecycle. They deliver firm, practical guidelines for creating, planning and improvising product or service development processes.
The five books are: Service Strategy, Service Transition, Service Design, Service Operations, and Continual Service Improvements.
ITIL 4 is a refined version of the earlier ITIL V3 model as the latter is a more flexible, scalable and practical approach towards setting up the ITSM methodologies in today’s highly demanding and rigorous IT infrastructure requirements. The major difference between the two versions of ITIL is that ITIL 4 model considers customers as an essential part of the ITSM process that contributes to its adaptive functioning and wide acceptance globally.
ITIL 4 is an authentication of one’s knowledge about the IT environments and processes. It certifies the skillset required to professionally establish IT infrastructure and the ability to apply structural as well as functional changes in the IT culture of an organization.
With this professional certification, candidates acquire a systematic knowledge of ITSM best practices and set of procedures that in turn benefits their personal as well as professional career path. ITIL 4 certified professionals are highly in demand these days with the increasing awareness among companies about the effectiveness of structured ITSM processes.
There is no formal prerequisite for applying to the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification in Pune. However, if candidates have some experience or exposure to IT environments, it will help them relate to and learn the concepts quicker.
Yes, we do, Vinsys offers a course completion certificate after successfully clearing the ITIL 4 Foundation exam.
Yes, the ITIL 4 Foundation Course is designed for those who wish to make their career in the field of ITSM and therefore should be taken up preferably by ITSM professionals although others also may apply for the course to gain knowledge and start working in the ITSM.
We charge the candidates for our training sessions and also provide accredited course material, complete exam preparation guidance and mock test papers.
In order to take up the ITIL 4 Foundation certification exam, there are no pre-requisites. The ITIL 4 Foundation exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
- Exam supervised by PeopleCert/ APMG/ PECB