End-to-End Test Guidance
Inquiry-centric learning approach
- Network Administrators
- Security Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Azure Administrators
- IT Professionals looking for Azure Administrator job role
- Basic knowledge of network configuration
- Knowledge of on-premises virtualization-based technologies
- In-depth understanding of disaster recovery and resilience
- Fundamental understanding of Active Directory-based concepts
After finishing the course, learners will;
- Learn how to analyze Azure infrastructure.
- File backup operations.
- Learn and understand computing functions.
- Work with basic storage features.
- Virtual machines understanding.
- Gain knowledge of network traffic strategy.
- Understand the basic concepts of virtual networks.
- Understand the capabilities of site-to-site communication.
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Azure administrators.
- Knowledge of identity security and implementation of groups and users.
About Certification and Exam
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator tests a candidate's skills in identity and administration, deploying and managing Azure computing resources, implementing and managing storage, setting up virtual networks, and managing Azure resources. To prepare for the AZ 104 exam in Abu Dhabi, you must complete the Microsoft Azure 104 certification course.
Virtual Instructor-led Sessions
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training in Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Lab: Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab: Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Azure Administrator Tools
- ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell (optional)
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI (optional)
- Virtual Networks
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Lab: Implement Virtual Networking
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Lab: Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Network Watcher
- Lab: Implement Traffic Management
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Lab: Manage Azure storage
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Lab: Manage virtual machines
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab: Implement Web Apps
- Lab: Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab: Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- File and Folder Backups
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Lab: Implement Data Protection
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Lab: Implement Monitoring
Yes, it is possible. You can take the Azure 104 course in Abu Dhabi before taking the AZ-104 exam. The training courses provided by Vinsys are very helpful in preparing you with crucial concepts and helping you pass the exams.
Yes, trainees can receive excellent support from Vinsys experts.
Yes, candidates must inform at least 4-5 days prior if they do not want to go ahead with the course. But once the course starts, no refund will be issued.
This course mode is instructor-led online learning
Yes, Vinsys is an accredited partner.