Microsoft Partner for Learning Solutions
Microsoft Official Curriculum
Microsoft Certified Trainers
Certificate of Attendance from Microsoft
- Microsoft Azure IT professionals and administrators who are a part of implementing, managing, and monitoring identity, management, computing, storage, or virtual networks in the cloud.
- Those seeking Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate Certification in Dubai, UAE.
- Virtualization, networking, identity and storage experience.
- Knowledge of local virtualization technology, network configuration, and Active Directory concepts.
- Understanding fault tolerance/disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations
About The Certification
- The Microsoft Azure Associate Administrator certifies that you can implement, manage, and monitor Microsoft Azure environments in your organization. To become certified, you must pass the AZ-104 exam.
- Learn how to manage Microsoft Azure identity and management.
- Storage implementation/management.
- Deploy and manage Azure computing resources.
- Virtual network setup/management.
- Azure resource monitoring/backup.
- 5 days Instructor-led Online Training in Dubai, UAE
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured Training Material
- 24*7 Leaner Assistance And Support
Customized to your team's need
- Customized Training Across Various Domains
- Instructor-Led Skill Development Program
- Ensure Maximum ROI for Corporates
- 24*7 Learner Assistance and Support
- Azure Active Directory
- Users and Groups
- Lab: Manage Azure Active Directory Identities
- Subscriptions and Accounts
- Azure Policy
- Role-based Access Control (RBAC)
- Lab: Manage Subscriptions and RBAC
- Lab: Manage Governance via Azure Policy
- Azure Administrator Tools
- ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using the Azure Portal
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using ARM Templates
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure PowerShell (optional)
- Lab: Manage Azure resources by Using Azure CLI (optional)
- Virtual Networks
- Network Security groups
- Azure Firewall
- Azure DNS
- Lab: Implement Virtual Networking
- VNet Peering
- VPN Gateway Connections
- ExpressRoute and Virtual WAN
- Lab: Implement Intersite Connectivity
- Network Routing and Endpoints
- Azure Load Balancer
- Azure Application Gateway
- Network Watcher
- Lab: Implement Traffic Management
- Storage Accounts
- Blob Storage
- Storage Security
- Azure Files and File Sync
- Managing Storage
- Lab: Manage Azure storage
- Creating Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machine Availability
- Virtual Machine Extensions
- Lab: Manage virtual machines
- Azure App Service Plans
- Azure App Service
- Container Services
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Lab: Implement Web Apps
- Lab: Implement Azure Container Instances
- Lab: Implement Azure Kubernetes Service
- File and Folder B
- Virtual Machine Backups
- Lab: Implement Data Protection
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Alerts
- Log Analytics
- Lab: Implement Monitoring
You can take the Azure 104 training in Dubai before taking the AZ-104 exam. This training course from Vinsys will be very helpful in preparing you for important concepts and passing the exam.
Yes, candidates can get the best possible help from Vinsys experts.
Yes, candidates must notify us at least 4-5 days in advance if they do not want to go ahead with taking the course. However, there are no refunds after the lecture has started.
This course is an instructor-led online training.
Yes, Vinsys is Microsoft's authorized partner.