Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts
Flexible training schedules, tailor-made programs, online-training in a tech-enabled learning environment
Certified and experienced Subject Matter Experts
CCSP Course Overview
The intermediate-level CCSP certification training provides knowledge of cloud security architectures, designs, operations, and service orchestrations. It takes your employees through various cloud security concepts and six CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®) domains. The course enables you to identify the controls for administering multiple confidentiality, integrity, and availability levels while securing data in the cloud.
It involves identifying cloud infrastructure virtual/physical components for risk management analysis, understanding cloud software assurance, validation, utilizing secure software, and controls for developing safe cloud environments. You also learn to identify privacy concerns, and audit processes within cloud environments.
The training also prepares you for the CCSP exam to secure the coveted CCSP certification.
- Learning all the architectural concepts and design requirements.
- Cloud data security.
- Cloud platform/infrastructure security.
- Application security.
- Legal and compliance
- Individuals involved in procuring, securing, and managing cloud environments or purchasing cloud services.
- IT and infosec leaders applying best practices for cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
- Professionals occupying Enterprise Architect, Security Administrator, Systems Engineer, Security Architect, Security Consultant, Security Engineer, Security Manager, and Systems Architect roles.
- Those who wish to achieve the CCSP certification
- Seasoned information security professionals with a minimum of five years of IT experience, covering three years on information security, and at least one year on any of the six (ISC)² CCSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®) domains.
About the (ISC)² CCSP Certification Exam
- Validates your advanced technical skills/knowledge for designing, managing, securing data, applications, or infrastructure in the cloud, utilizing the best practices, policies, and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
- Available in English.
- 125 questions.
- Passing score: 700.
- Duration: 180 minutes.
- Price: $599. (Country-specific).
Online Live Interactive Training
- Instructor led Online Training
- Experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Approved and Quality Ensured training Material
- 24*7 leaner assistance and support
- Learning cloud computing concepts.
- Cloud reference architecture.
- Security concepts for cloud computing.
- Designing principles of secure cloud computing.
- Trusted cloud services
- Learning the cloud data lifecycle.
- Designing and implementing cloud data storage architectures.
- Designing/applying data security strategies, implementing data discovery and classification technologies.
- Data rights management.
- Designing/implementing jurisdictional data protections for Personally Identifiable Information (PIN).
- Planning/implementing data retention, deletion, and archiving policies.
- Designing/implementing auditability, traceability, and accountability of data events
- Cloud infrastructure components.
- Risks associated with the cloud infrastructure.
- Designing and planning security controls.
- Planning disaster recovery and business continuity management
- Learning the requirement for training and application security awareness.
- Cloud software assurance and validation.
- Using verified secure software.
- Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Applying the Software Development Life-Cycle.
- Specifics of the cloud application architecture.
- Designing appropriate Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions.
- Supporting the planning process for the data center design.
- Implementing and building the physical infrastructure for the cloud environment.
- Running/Managing the physical infrastructure for the cloud environment.
- Building/Running/Managing the logical infrastructure for the cloud.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations/controls.
- Conducting a risk assessment for the logical and physical infrastructures.
- Collecting, acquiring, and preserving digital pieces of evidence.
- Managing communications with relevant parties.
- Understanding the legal requirements/risks within the cloud environment.
- Privacy challenges and jurisdictional variations.
- The audit process, methods, and adaptions for a cloud environment.
- Implications of the cloud to enterprise risk management.
- Executing vendor management.
Information Systems Associate
Information Security Architect
- Vinsys is the globally admired Corporate and Individual training provider with (ISC)² authorized trainers following the official curriculum.
- Our instructor-led online courses, customizable skill-development programs, and 24*7 learner support ensure the most comprehensive upskilling experience, a must for capitalizing on valuable cloud security opportunities.
Yes, the CCSP is widely regarded as the industry's premier cloud security certification. It is accredited and endorsed by leading companies worldwide, helps prove your skills, benefits your organization, lets you gain the support of a community of cybersecurity leaders, accelerates the professional journey, and advances your career prospects.
40 hours, spread across five days.
Yes, you get a training completion certificate after successfully clearing the exam conducted at the end of this course.
Please check our updated training calendar.
Yes, up to 15%.
You can maintain your CCSP credential through the three-year cycle by keeping at least 90 CPEs (Continuing Professional Education Credits) during this period. (ISC)² code of ethics must be followed, and the annual maintenance fee should be paid in time.